Facebook Fanny

Lazarus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I fucking hate Facebook like.

It's only toontastic general chat with pictures man. And all you fuckers are on here 24/7.

I haven't even posted this weekend, so I hope I don't come under the AYF banner.

I have a strict facebook accept policy.

I wont accept unless

( A ) i've met the person twice (or they are fit)

( B ) Ive communicated with them recently (eg old friends)

I had a friend request this morning from some bird at school that I barely spoke to and haven't seen since 1996. She'll probably never say anything to me anyway if I had accepted. Nosey bitch.

Edited by Holden McGroin

I wont accept unless

I had a friend request this morning from some bird at school that I barely spoke to and haven't seen since 1996. She'll probably never say anything to me anyway if I had accepted. Nosey bitch.

Thats what 95% of friend requests are. To see what youre upto.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
So it's all an act then? :angry:

Aye, unlike you who I'm sure is displaying his true personality.

Why would someone not display their true personality I don't get it, why would someone pretend to be someone they're not? I mean looking at you on here, it wouldn't be difficult for a neutral observer to conclude that you're a nob, but by all accounts you're not. How does that work?

I wont accept unless

Either that or she's always had a thing for you but was embarrassed/shy/thought you thought she was a nosey bitch, and now she's finally worked up the courage after thinking of nothing but you and what your cock will do to her for the last 14 years.

And without FB she would never of worked up the courage.

No you're right, nosey bitch :angry:

Why would someone not display their true personality I don't get it, why would someone pretend to be someone they're not? I mean looking at you on here, it wouldn't be difficult for a neutral observer to conclude that you're a nob, but by all accounts you're not. How does that work?

I suppose because the rules of social interaction go out of the window on the internet. The same way half the people on chat roulette wouldn't show a stranger their nob in real life.

Most people act differently in the company of a lass they fancy though :angry:

Most people act differently in the company of a lass they fancy though :angry:

or their boss, or their granma etc. etc. etc.

So it's all an act then? ;)

Oooh, touchy :o

And I am btw.

Id back that up

you're a twat in real life too

:nah:

family_guy_do_i_know_you_t-shirt_link.jpg

Facebook is for sad cunts imo

I tend to agree with that. The novelty wore off for me very quickly and I decided to delete my friend.

Seriously, you add / get added by loads of randoms who you once worked with or went to school with and then suddenly find yourself reading their comments without really commenting or giving a shit. Im sure they are the same.

You see some people with 3 or 4 hundred friends for fucks sake!!!!

I now keep it just for family and a few very good friends.

• 4 months later...
Has Laz been browsing FB recently? :)

I reckon that's why he hasn't posted anything in ages, he's found a new place to stalk unsuspecting girls and is asphyxy-wanking his little cock off.

Has Laz been browsing FB recently? :)

I reckon that's why he hasn't posted anything in ages, he's found a new place to stalk unsuspecting girls and is asphyxy-wanking his little cock off.

maybe he's already been locked up :icon_lol:

Wouldn't stop him posting. Not in my day! Hangin's too good for 'em! Open Prisons! Broken Britain! Daily Mail! Barp Barp Barp

Ohhhh the bitter Irony etc. etc. etc.