Facebook Fanny

Lazarus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a bath full of sand. Maybe I should make an investment. She served me a few times at maccy dees near my apartment and then started chatting to me, and I just thought I would ask for her facebook.

Didn't expect her to have filthy looking pictures mind. happy days.

Edited by charvski

She's an alright looking lass, dressed abit slutty. Don't knock it.

you're kidding right? ^_^

One thing about spending time in London is it makes you view what constitutes good looking and really good looking in a completely different light

The thing about asian women is a lot of them have deceptively big tits. Sure, the average chinaman doesn't have an ample bosom, but a lot of the women from the surrounding countries do.

Charvski, you've got to bang that. If she just works at Maccy Ds as well you can easily impress her. I'd be hanging out of that for 8 days

OOHHH YOU SO MUCH FUN TO BEE WIDDDDD

I RIKEEE YOU SO MUCHHH

The thing about asian women is a lot of them have deceptively big tits. Sure, the average chinaman doesn't have an ample bosom, but a lot of the women from the surrounding countries do.

Charvski, you've got to bang that. If she just works at Maccy Ds as well you can easily impress her. I'd be hanging out of that for 8 days

OOHHH YOU SO MUCH FUN TO BEE WIDDDDD

I RIKEEE YOU SO MUCHHH

aye, she is listed as in a relationship like, but if I can manage to catch her online, I will be arranging when we can 'go out together' ha!

Your right about the tits too mate. Thing is you look at them and they seem big here, but I know back home there are some huge tits going around. A lot of them seem proportionality big for the lass who there on. A lot of them look nice, and firm and pert. Basically I walk around with a stot a lot here like ha!

If she doesn't chat to me online I will just go back to maccy dees, and ask her if she wants to go out sometime. Seemed to work for the facebook so why not.

Ah, she might not go for it. This current asian generation (generalising) are obsessed with gadgets and social media: mobile phones; the internet; facebook and texting - all that shite. She might have just added you because she will literally add anyone just to get more 'friends'. This is the mindset. Well, certainly of the daft ones who upload pics like that on the web ^_^ Upside: you get to see hot photos of daft asian chicks. Downside: ME NO WANT SUCKY SUCKY I NEVER RIKEE YOU LIKE THISSS

Ah, she might not go for it. This current asian generation (generalising) are obsessed with gadgets and social media: mobile phones; the internet; facebook and texting - all that shite. She might have just added you because she will literally add anyone just to get more 'friends'. This is the mindset. Well, certainly of the daft ones who upload pics like that on the web ^_^ Upside: you get to see hot photos of daft asian chicks. Downside: ME NO WANT SUCKY SUCKY I NEVER RIKEE YOU LIKE THISSS

This is true, I have met loads of people here who I add, and they never speak. I just think what is the fucking point. Just end up sitting home drinking tins all night!

In the Phillipines I think 1 billion texts are sent per day. In the youth culture, social media and gadgetry (Ipads, etc) dominate. From what I've seen of the Japanese, they seem similar; and in South Korea we all know about the extensive broadband network.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Was chatting with this lass the other day, and she told me she fucked her English teacher! Just in mid conversation.

tried to attach the picture it wont let me. She sent to my laptop, so I don't know how I can put it on here. If anyone wants to see then tell me how and I will post it.