Facebook Fanny

Lazarus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think you're just setting up in business as an English teacher, you filthy sex tourist, you. :razz:

I have a perfectly nice missus.

I am not the type of western guy they like anyway. With my beer belly. Short and no blue eyes. I am disqualified! ha.

She looks like she'd bonk any carbon-based life form, the filthy cow. The chick from Maccy D's was much nicer.

She looks like a fish ;)

Ok thanks. Speaking to this lassy, then she starts telling me all the gory details about how she fucked her English teacher.

n55407673812846377063.jpg

Worse than that, she murdered tens of people in Kill Bill.

Ok thanks. Speaking to this lassy, then she starts telling me all the gory details about how she fucked her English teacher.

I should follow my mum's career and become a TEFL teacher! Not that she did any of that sort of thing.

Anyway Charvski, I hope you get to tickle the noodles.

I should follow my mum's career and become a TEFL teacher! Not that she did any of that sort of thing.

Anyway Charvski, I hope you get to tickle the noodles.

Trust me, you don't :lol:

Read the thread about being blackmailed, it involves this lassy

• 9 months later...

Forgive me using this thread for a boring question, however bumping this thread may also help rejuvenate it :naughty:

Anyway, is there a way in facebook to stop all the posts that appear that say something along the lines of.....

"Shane has just viewed picture of the day...."

or

"so and so just answered a question about so and so"

Forgive me using this thread for a boring question, however bumping this thread may also help rejuvenate it :naughty:

Anyway, is there a way in facebook to stop all the posts that appear that say something along the lines of.....

"Shane has just viewed picture of the day...."

or

"so and so just answered a question about so and so"

Yes