Does anybody speak Greek?

Tom

I know it's a tall order! :lol:

Basically I want to order this shirt in Large, to the UK with Solano on the back.

It seems to be incredibly confusing! :icon_lol:

(they don't have an English shop)

Aye I tried to get a Robert one but even when I managed to get through the name/address details (by Googling the various Greek phrases, which works surprisingly well), it just tells you they'll send it by courier and to pay on delivery, doesn't ask for any card details or anything!

I've told me mother that a Greek bearing gifts may turn up at the door and to give him £40 if he does but not to hold her breath. :lol:

Aye I tried to get a Robert one but even when I managed to get through the name/address details (by Googling the various Greek phrases, which works surprisingly well), it just tells you they'll send it by courier and to pay on delivery, doesn't ask for any card details or anything!

I've told me mother that a Greek bearing gifts may turn up at the door and to give him £40 if he does but not to hold her breath. :lol:

:icon_lol:

There has to be a way of doing it!

I could perhaps send them a Babelfished email and see if I could pay by card/send them a cheque :pray:

:icon_lol:

There has to be a way of doing it!

I could perhaps send them a Babelfished email and see if I could pay by card/send them a cheque :pray:

Aye I thought that, I sent them an email in English (there is an English version of the site after all) but never got owt back. Could try in Greek but I'd probably end up with a official club dishcloth or something.

Went through the check out on the shirt you're after....

Στις τιμές συμπεριλαμβάνεται ο ΦΠΑ 9% ή 19%

Τα προϊόντα αποστέλλονται με courier με την υπηρεσία Ταχυμεταφορών ΕΛΤΑ και πληρώνονται με αντικαταβολή. Τα έξοδα αποστολής τα επιβαρύνεται ο παραλήπτης και είναι 7,20 €

Τηλέφωνα επικοινωνίας:

ΒΥΣΣΙΝΙ ΑΘΛΗΤΙΚΗ, ΑΕΛ 1964, Μανωλάκη 1-3 Λάρισα, 2410-536690

Means that you will have to deposit the money into their bank account, but the courier only ships to Greece.

Όνομα * Name

Πατρώνυμο Surname

Επίθετο *

Διεύθυνση *

ΤΚ Postcode

Πόλη * TOwn

Χώρα * Country

Τηλέφωνο * Telephone

Fax

Email *

Κόστος αγορών 62,20 € Total

Παρατηρήσεις Comments

If you PM me the deets I can write to them...

No automated reply, so let's wait and see. But I guess they're already in the taverna getting lashed on the tsipero.

Used to work near Larisa. It's a fucking dump of a town in the ass end of nowhere. But at least Nobby's nearer his bairns now :lol: