Spammers Claim Owen on Loan

Douggy B

They're even more deluded than Tottenham fans and are bigger tramps too. Michael Owen at West Ham United :lol: 4fs. Their best ever league showing is THIRD. West fucking Ham. When I say Sunderland are bigger than Tottenham and you can put an argument up that they are, I also accept you could put an argument Tottenham are bigger than Sunderland, but I can say with clarity and honesty West Ham are no where near the stature of Sunderland who are to me a wank club. Right I've said that in a round about way. No one in their heart knows there's anything in that story. Newcastle to West Ham through choice oh dear. He hates the south as well apparently.

They're even more deluded than Tottenham fans and are bigger tramps too. Michael Owen at West Ham United :lol: 4fs. Their best ever league showing is THIRD. West fucking Ham. When I say Sunderland are bigger than Tottenham and you can put an argument up that they are, I also accept you could put an argument Tottenham are bigger than Sunderland, but I can say with clarity and honesty West Ham are no where near the stature of Sunderland who are to me a wank club. Right I've said that in a round about way. No one in their heart knows there's anything in that story. Newcastle to West Ham through choice oh dear. He hates the south as well apparently.

haha, very good Stevie.

the mackems are bigger than Spurs and West Ham too by the way. 2 cockney tosspot clubs built up the the london media who support them and thats all they are.

Being badly run for decades doesn't make you a smaller club.