Question for Dany B

peasepud

How does it feel to be second best in the area?

Its actually a serious question, no matter how shit we've been over the years we've always been the top dogs in the North East, what is it like to always be looking just down the road and seeing proper success?

I cant imagine how it must feel, its bad enough for us to see the likes of Man U, Arsenal etc do it year in year out but I cant imagine how it must feel to a Spuds fan to watch the rivals win all the time.

Its not hard to be top dog when you are a one club town or when your local rivals are Sunderland and Boro I suppose.

Listen mate, we could be non league shit and they could be winning the CL every year and I still wouldnt want to switch places.

My club is special to me (as I am sure yours is to you) and nothing can replace the feeling I get every time I turn the corner and see the ground and every time I step out from the concourse onto the terraces.

We will be top dog again soon, I know that in my heart but until then I will take solace in running those cunts ragged every time they turn up at our place in their white T Shirts hoping they won't be sniffed out.

The odd cup victory along the way to keep the scent of glory in the nostrils never hurts either.

I'm proud to be a yid.

Edited by Danny B

Listen mate, we could be non league shit and they could be winning the CL every year and I still would want to switch places.

Freudian slip?

Dont be a dick, Tom.

My club is special to me (as I am sure yours is to you) and nothing can replace the feeling I get every time I turn the corner and see the ground and every time I step out from the concourse onto the terraces.

Goes without saying mate, thats the beauty of football, whether you be Man U or Blyth Spartans, that feeling you get when you walk in the ground is second to none.