Given !!

AgentFox

Sorry I know its going to be a my mates mate thing but a mate of mine has just told me that Given is to join Spurs for 4.5M

Again this is from his mate who work at Spurs.

Hopefully its BS but thought I would pass it on.

Sorry I know its going to be a my mates mate thing but a mate of mine has just told me that Given is to join Spurs for 4.5M

Again this is from his mate who work at Spurs.

Hopefully its BS but thought I would pass it on.

Would be a bad move for Given for soooo many reasons.

Apparently this mate spotted him 3 times with the goal keeper coach and that's why Gomes had the hump last week.

And the other thing he said was Kevin Prince Boetang was coming this way as part of the deal

Edited by AgentFox

Apparently this mate spotted him 3 times with the goal keeper coach and that's why Gomes had the hump last week.

And the other thing he said was Kevin Prince Boetang was coming this way as part of the deal

:jesuswept: This guy is winding you up I promise.

I would wet myself if it is true.

Obsessed.

as official spokesman of the Unofficial Super Shay Appreciation Society i can release the following statement.

#1 Shay will not be moving to any clubs smaller than Newcastle, this includes Tottenham, West Ham, and Arsenal

#2 He thinks Dennis Wise is a cockney poisoned dwarf

#3 Stay Frosty

:jesuswept:

Obsessed.

A Newcastle fans, starts a Newcastle post about a player moving to Spurs.

You are right, you lot are obsessed.

I know no more than the next man when we start talking in the know but I can imagine Given would want to stay anyway.

When we are in the trouble or anybody else is a lot of clubs fans develop a touch of mackem and suddenly things are happening, Michael Owen in the car park, Jonas at the ice cream van...

I know you are but what am I?

It was a joke anyway numbnuts.

Do you know why it would make me really happy? Because Stevie would go ballistic. He is always bigging up Shay and saying how much bigger Newcash is than Spurs.

It would drive him round the bend, thus making me very happy.

If that makes me obsessed, then so be it.

Do you know why it would make me really happy? Because Stevie would go ballistic. He is always bigging up Shay and saying how much bigger Newcash is than Spurs.

Fixated at least, infatuated even :lol:

I could see why he wants to do it and we do need reasonable backup for when gomes gets injured. :jesuswept:

Why would he join a smaller club, with wank fans, in a shithole, when he has an easy life here.

See above. I think his head would explode.

ha ha.

ha ha.

So your main motivation for wanting a player to join your club is that it would annoy an opposition fan? Don't think you could have illustrated what makes you tick any better. Nice one.

ha ha.

So your main motivation for wanting a player to join your club is that it would annoy an opposition fan? Don't think you could have illustrated what makes you tick any better. Nice one.

I have already questioned his ability but I am who I am. Stevies bitter tears would taste sweet like chocolate drops to me.

Word on the street is that Fergie wants a keeper that's not 'European tied' in January. He's (allegedly) losing confidence in VDS and wants to send Ben Foster out on loan for the rest of the season to get more experience.

If Ashley (assuming he's still in control) wants to sell who knows....

To be honest to any teams looking to pick up a good keeper, they'd be better off approaching Harper. Cheaper, and not so far behind Given in terms of experience and quality.

To be honest to any teams looking to pick up a good keeper, they'd be better off approaching Harper. Cheaper, and not so far behind Given in terms of experience and quality.

Give or take a few hundred games.

Ok then so thats Given to Man U and Harper to Spurs...nice one mouth :jesuswept: