home and away

tommo

danny how many spurs games have you been to this season ? like home and away..

Liverpool home is the only home game I've missed.

Newcastle, Fulham, Chelsea and Portsmouth away.

you enjoy the newcastle game ? a was there like, shite eh ? well obv not for use cos use won...

that was the nite of the gasgoine is dead rumours ha

:jesuswept::lol:

Edited by bawan

Don't believe you. You spend far too much time trolling these boards to do owt else.

I have two theories about you:

1. You are a sad specky four-eyed 13 year old who is wanking off to all the attention you somehow generate for yourself here.

2. You are a deviant 55 year old whose only other social contact outside this forum is your annual kiddie fiddling fest in Cambodia.

I demand to see evidence of your attendance of these games.

And before you throw some shite back at me, I haven't attended a game since November 30th 2006, because I spend my time between Canada and Russia.

Why is this twat still here? It's become the Danny Show, just like when that fuckwit Torres was trolling. Ban him.

www.nufc.com

:jesuswept:

Yeah I checked and I couldnt see anything on there.

So on that premise you could quite likely be making it up too

I can assure you I am not.

http://www.topspurs.com/rosiesseason0708.htm

He measures his attendance on money spent, rather that goals scored, beers drunk or other foreign shenanigans. What a...erm... stereotypical Spurs fan..

Abraham....'So how was the away match?'

Jarod..........."Ahhh, facking 'ell Abey mate, I spent a monkey. And I did it on me Maestro, innit"

Sad cockney twat.

Edited by asteroidblitz

Don't believe you. You spend far too much time trolling these boards to do owt else.

1. You are a sad specky four-eyed 13 year old who is wanking off to all the attention you somehow generate for yourself here.

2. You are a deviant 55 year old whose only other social contact outside this forum is your annual kiddie fiddling fest in Cambodia.

And before you throw some shite back at me, I haven't attended a game since November 30th 2006, because I spend my time between Canada and Russia.

Why is this twat still here? It's become the Danny Show, just like when that fuckwit Torres was trolling. Ban him.

What a cunt.

What a cunt.

Touche.

Hit a raw nerve, did I?

So. Is it option 1 or 2?

In fact I hate cunts who make excuses for not going to games.

Oh my family comes first..WALOB, there is always a way. I live in Canada / Russia. If you cared that much you wouldnt have gone in the first place.

All bollox. If you cared you'd be there.

Oh my family comes first..WALOB, there is always a way. I live in Canada / Russia. If you cared that much you wouldnt have gone in the first place.

Ha ha! So I give up my career for footie? I love the Toon, but I love $$$ more! Plus, I've got all the games live on tinternet.

So. Is it 1 or 2? Specky teeny or kiddie fiddler?

Ha ha! So I give up my career for footie? I love the Toon, but I love $$$ more! Plus, I've got all the games live on tinternet.

Bollox, part timer IMO. Whats your career professional cunt? "I love $$$ more"? I earn $$$ so I can watch Spurs and get pissed with my mates.

Games on the internet? Fuck me, is that your substitute for being there? I cant think of how someone could come steaming into a thread and make themselves look any more of a cunt than you just did.

Edited by Danny B

www.nufc.com

:jesuswept:

Yeah I checked and I couldnt see anything on there.

So on that premise you could quite likely be making it up too

I can assure you I am not.

http://www.topspurs.com/rosiesseason0708.htm

What a fanny that person must be. The most spent on beer on any game on any given day 50 quid. A spill more doon me top.

Complete geek Stevie, collects team sheets etc at European games. You know the type.

You cant fault his dedication mind.

Bollox, part timer IMO. Whats your career professional cunt? "I love $$$ more"? I earn $$$ so I can watch Spurs and get pissed with my mates.

Games on the internet? Fuck me, is that your substitute for being there? I cant think of how someone could come steaming into a thread and make themselves look any more of a cunt than you just did.

I go for option 1. Specky teen twat. I think

So, you expect me to travel home from Moscow-Amsterdam-Newcastle, or Thunder Bay-Minneapolis-Amsterdam-Newcastle for home games?

And WHY WHY WHY do you spend so much time on a Newcastle forum? Why????? Tell me. You're fucking weird.

What a cunt.

He's not the one signing the nonce jotter though.

I go for option 1. Specky teen twat. I think

So, you expect me to travel home from Moscow-Amsterdam-Newcastle, or Thunder Bay-Minneapolis-Amsterdam-Newcastle for home games?

And WHY WHY WHY do you spend so much time on a Newcastle forum? Why????? Tell me. You're fucking weird.

Thunder bay? HA HA HA, have you done that to be more impressive? Have you had to travel abroad to get work?

I pop on here now and then and get caught up in the banter. no big deal. You having to travel thousands of miles to find a willing employer, that is a big deal. These places are great to pop over and have a holiday but I would never leave London because Spurs means to much to me.

What a cunt.

From the man who refers to women as "cunts" and is quite clearly a very frustrated, bitter sex case waiting to strike i find that kind of hard to swallow (so to speak).

What a cunt.

From the man who refers to women as "cunts" and is quite clearly a very frustrated, bitter sex case waiting to strike i find that kind of hard to swallow (so to speak).

Funniest thing you've ever posted on here :jesuswept:

P.S I prefer the term 'snakes with tits' for women.

What a cunt.

Funniest thing you've ever posted on here :jesuswept:

P.S I prefer the term 'snakes with tits' for women.

*Thats right Wacky, keep up that easy going facade*

*Those bitches might be laughing at me now but when that consignment of GHB and masking tape turns up, THEN WE WILL SEE, WACKY WILL SHOW THOSE FUCKING BITCHES*....oooohh yes. wheres the cleanex?