Half season tickets

Kid Dynamite

• 3 weeks later...
Think im going to get a student ticket in the Leazes corner for £180 for the last 10 games. (£18per game)

Much more enticing than the £550 they originally wanted for 18 games in the Leazes end. (£30per game)

One of the seats next to me is vacant ;)

Think im going to get a student ticket in the Leazes corner for £180 for the last 10 games. (£18per game)

Much more enticing than the £550 they originally wanted for 18 games in the Leazes end. (£30per game)

One of the seats next to me is vacant ;)

I couldnt put up with your shite for 90 seconds let alone 90 minutes man. Didnt you claim you stand up and call everyone around you 'boring speccy cunts' for not singing loudly enough?

One of the seats next to me is vacant :icon_lol:

now THERES a surprise ;)

A student in the Leazes Corner was £330 not £550 at the start of the season. ;)

Your not allowed to be sarcastic after 6 posts

Good point, but neither are you because you can't even fucking spell. As for the said specky cunt, he's no longer near me since they moved us in to the corner.

Good point, but neither are you because you can't even fucking spell. As for the said specky cunt, he's no longer near me since they moved us in to the corner.

Is that what its come down too :birthday: you cant hit me so you vent your frustration at my typos :drinks: youre bordering on being 'boring' Stevie. And before you pm me, no I wont come and say it to your face you sad little man

Is that what its come down too :birthday: you cant hit me so you vent your frustration at my typos :icon_lol: youre bordering on being 'boring' Stevie. And before you pm me, no I wont come and say it to your face you sad little man

I've never seen a bigger tool in my whole life :drinks: and I mean that honestly.

One of the seats next to me is vacant :drinks:

It would be amazing if he ended up next to you. :birthday:

One of the seats next to me is vacant :drinks:

It would be amazing if he ended up next to you. :birthday:

I'd ask him for some of his Mars Bar. To be honest the seats on both sides of me are taken I was just waiting to see if he would give a typically pathetic response...and he did.

Can you not see how you were the one who looked a total tool by offering me out on the internet? You really cant can you. . . you have proved time and time again you have no ability to take grief, unlike those you dish it out to on a daily basis. You are one emotionally messed up man. You need to cuddle your mam more mate

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Can you not see how you were the one who looked a total tool by offering me out on the internet? You really cant can you. . . you have proved time and time again you have no ability to take grief, unlike those you dish it out to on a daily basis. You are one emotionally messed up man. You need to cuddle your mam more mate

You look an even bigger tool by showing your cowardice though, can you appreciate that? You have no grasp at all of what a consistently twattish person you are. I shake my head at nearly every post you make. Everybody can't be wrong, the amount of pm's I got when you left because you couldn't take a bit of banter, saying "I'm pleased that cunts gone" you honestly wouldn't believe it mate. My emotions are fine. I don't see the difference between insulting someone on line like you have done, and doing it person, what is the difference, and if you're prepared to do one, are you not prepared to do the other?