Half season tickets

Kid Dynamite

Youre inbred mate and I cant be fucked explaining it all to you again. You choose to ignore what ive said to you in your quest to look rock. Thankfully that isnt reeally in my list of priorities since I left school

I don't ignore you, I read what you have to say and dismiss it as pathetic largely, you're a little lad from Durham. As for trying to look rock I have never threatened anyone with violence, I hate violence, I'm not hard I punch like a girl with me left, no one likes getting hit, and even the hardest cunts get hit. YOU were the one who mentioned punching me if you remember rightly, if that's not a 5ft9 lad trying to look rock on a message board what is?

The other thing you said was day after day I abuse, who you and Danny? Sima once every 6 months when he talks shit. I have light hearted banter with Danny now and then, Sima consistently is a tool I don't blame him though it's just the way he's been made, but you, you're just an annoyance, "look at me, look at me, I'm here", it's all very tiresome, I just consider someone who is going to insult and threaten someone on line but isn't prepared to do it in person an internet gangster and a coward. All I'm saying is pipe down.

Lastly as for being inbred, if I am you are too because I have a degree of Irish heritage too, and certainly wasn't raised in BLYTH or Durham.

Edited by Stevie