Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Btw, Stevie, is your name up there? You seem to be getting awfully upset.

Course it's not there you cheeky cunt, was yours on the PIRA list that was published a few years ago?

Why are you so defensive? Is being in the BNP something to be ashamed of?

Technically it must be, because it can stop you getting a job, despite that technically being illegal to do so - which again is very much McCarthyism.

Once you start a two tier system you have no moral ground to criticise those that also want a two tier system.

Although by your reasoning being an MP must be something to be ashamed of as well (which is it, frankly :jesuswept: ), as they are fighting tooth and nail to have their details removed from public access (much like their expenses were).

Fair point re: Mcarthyism, however I have already said it's wrong for their details to be published without their consent. There's clearly security issues regarding MPs as to why this is not a good idea as well.

It's clearly a good excuse to pretend it's security issues regarding MPs (as Harmen did re: the fathers for justice buffoons - "men in fancy dress sitting on my roof are a clear Terrorist Threat™" :lol: ), but it's got a lot more to do with not wanting to be monitored (see Balls and 1st/2nd homes "no no this is my 2nd home, even though I spend 99% of my time here... er I mean I spend 49% of my time here, yes that's it!") or bothered (God forbid elected representatives are contactable).

I never did really hear what their excuse was for expenses though, it seemed to basically be "er........ we don't want you to see them, ner!!"

But take the BNP, if they get beaten up or killed for their political beliefs what are their "security issues"?

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold already btw :jesuswept:

Says a lot that they feel the need to keep their membership quiet imo. Because they're probably embarrassed by it and because of society's reactions. Also highlights for me again you can't have anything approaching a reasonable debate on immigration etc. without people being branded racists left, right and centre. Not a lot of sympathy for those who've had their identities revealed at the same time though.

You got splinters in your arse from that fence? :lol:

It's true though. Most people do just oppose the BNP without knowing what their current policies are. At the same time there are a lot of nasty racist pricks within their ranks so why on earth you'd want to associate yourselves with those people is beyond me.

Did you get that speech from 'This is England'? You can try and dress it up as patriotism if you like but racism is racism. The world is a very different place to 1918 im afraid. What about all of the second and third generation Poles, Asians, Africans etc. who speak perfectly good english? Should they fuck off too?

The laughable thing is, in 50 years you will probably be retired in Benidorm with a handy knowledge of 6 spanish words

Are you saying that to be against the recent levels of immigration is to be racist?

Did you get that speech from 'This is England'? You can try and dress it up as patriotism if you like but racism is racism. The world is a very different place to 1918 im afraid. What about all of the second and third generation Poles, Asians, Africans etc. who speak perfectly good english? Should they fuck off too?

The laughable thing is, in 50 years you will probably be retired in Benidorm with a handy knowledge of 6 spanish words

Are you saying that to be against the recent levels of immigration is to be racist?

Yes, unless it's just against Polish, then it's ok. :jesuswept:

Says a lot that they feel the need to keep their membership quiet imo. Because they're probably embarrassed by it and because of society's reactions. Also highlights for me again you can't have anything approaching a reasonable debate on immigration etc. without people being branded racists left, right and centre. Not a lot of sympathy for those who've had their identities revealed at the same time though.

Like clockwork :lol:

Firstly I don't know if I've said this to you before, but you're the biggest cunt I've seen on the internet bar none, dense too. Secondly, I haven't seen This Is England you dwarf nobhead. Thirdly, what about the second and third generation Poles, Asians, Africans etc. who speak perfectly good english? Course they shouldn't fuck off you total tool. You've said it yourself they speak English, have integrated. As for the Benidorm thing, yet again pathetic, they'd be krauts anyway if it wasn't for us.** Lastly all these people in this thread, have a point to make all of them. Even Fop and Ewerk have illustrated they have a view point, you have illustrated nothing apart from the fact you have nothing to say. Why do you bother you arsehole?

** joke

No, im saying Stevies mantra of, integrate or fuck off, speak english or fuck off, is racist

You got splinters in your arse from that fence? :lol:

It's true though. Most people do just oppose the BNP without knowing what their current policies are. At the same time there are a lot of nasty racist pricks within their ranks so why on earth you'd want to associate yourselves with those people is beyond me.

That's the crux of the matter like. And you're right about it being impossible to have a calm rational debate about immigration because of extreme opinions of both sides. Maybe the centre ground just wins out of default, not sure that is a bad thing.

Firstly I don't know if I've said this to you before, but you're the biggest cunt I've seen on the internet bar none, dense too. Secondly, I haven't seen This Is England you dwarf nobhead. Thirdly, what about the second and third generation Poles, Asians, Africans etc. who speak perfectly good english? Course they shouldn't fuck off you total tool. You've said it yourself they speak English, have integrated. As for the Benidorm thing, yet again pathetic, they'd be krauts anyway if it wasn't for us.** Lastly all these people in this thread, have a point to make all of them. Even Fop and Ewerk have illustrated they have a view point, you have illustrated nothing apart from the fact you have nothing to say. Why do you bother you arsehole?

** joke

Because I dont really like you and I enjoy upsetting you :jesuswept:

He doesn't know what he's saying, he's a boring lad from Durham. Nothing more to be said about the cunt really...and ewerk re: The English Democrats, yes I'm more aligned with their ethic and policies than the BNP, I don't know where I've said I SUPPORT the BNP in it's entirity.

It's the fact that the very people who disagree with the BNP and it's relationship to facism will be putting bricks through their windows because of their political opinions that makes me laugh. :jesuswept:

Is that happenning?

** joke

Because I dont really like you and I enjoy upsetting you :jesuswept:

You don't upset me, I just pity you "I've got the big car, I've got a degree, I have a 12 inch cock etc..", none of that matters, because people who have those things shouldn't feel the need to brag about them, and even if you do it still doesn't matter because you are an arsehole, that's what is important in life who you are, how you interact, not fucking what you have.

Being upset is leaving a forum because people have bugged you so much like you have done on two occasions....now that is being genuinely upset.

It's the fact that the very people who disagree with the BNP and it's relationship to facism will be putting bricks through their windows because of their political opinions that makes me laugh. :jesuswept:

Is that happenning?

Either that or there are men in fancy dress on sat on their house roof. :lol:

Edited by Fop

I did love the fact that one of the members on there actually now lives in Abu Dhabi.

Wonder if he partakes in Muslim traditions such as Ramadan while he's at home.

** joke

Because I dont really like you and I enjoy upsetting you :)

You don't upset me, I just pity you "I've got the big car, I've got a degree, I have a 12 inch cock etc..", none of that matters, because people who have those things shouldn't feel the need to brag about them, and even if you do it still doesn't matter because you are an arsehole, that's what is important in life who you are, how you interact, not fucking what you have.

Being upset is leaving a forum because people have bugged you so much like you have done on two occasions....now that is being genuinely upset.

Its only a clio. Got a lovely number plate though :lol:

that's what is important in life who you are, how you interact

Guess youre fucked then Stevie eh :jesuswept:

Is that happenning?

Either that or there are men in fancy dress on sat on their house roof. :lol:

These threads about the BNP always remind me of the time the KKK split into 2/3 groups and one lot in an attempt to set themselves apart had some press release of their leader kissing a black baby....He had to go into hiding for about 3 years. Box full of nutters basically.

** joke

Because I dont really like you and I enjoy upsetting you :)

Its only a clio. Got a lovely number plate though :lol:

that's what is important in life who you are, how you interact

Guess youre fucked then Stevie eh :jesuswept:

I interact well, and I don't portray myself to be someone I'm not. Maybe you have a foreign surname.

No, im saying Stevies mantra of, integrate or fuck off, speak english or fuck off, is racist

It's not like, it's nationalist not racist.

Is that the racist get out clause?

Its Irish. Whats that got to do with the price of fish?

I portray myself as I am, I thought that was why I was such a cunt?

No you try and portray yourself as an interesting, sophisticated, intelligent cunt, when none of those three words, quite clearly, could be used to describe you. You're just a cunt.

Like clockwork :lol:

Pardon?

Is that happenning?

Either that or there are men in fancy dress on sat on their house roof. :)

These threads about the BNP always remind me of the time the KKK split into 2/3 groups and one lot in an attempt to set themselves apart had some press release of their leader kissing a black baby....He had to go into hiding for about 3 years. Box full of nutters basically.

Yup, but it's the same with any fringe group. Anti-abortion, lets kill people. Anti-animal testing, lets kill people. Labour, lets kill people and pretend we're helping them.

Most full on anti-fascist groups are frankly full of psychos and/or people just looking for a fight.

Which is why I'd sort of like all political affiliations to be made public, one of the few things that stops your average maniac is worrying about other maniacs coming to get them. :lol:

Is that the racist get out clause?

I know you're on the wind up but you lack the intelligence to do it properly.