Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Gold already btw :jesuswept:

Says a lot that they feel the need to keep their membership quiet imo. Because they're probably embarrassed by it and because of society's reactions. Also highlights for me again you can't have anything approaching a reasonable debate on immigration etc. without people being branded racists left, right and centre. Not a lot of sympathy for those who've had their identities revealed at the same time though.

Like clockwork :lol:

Pardon?

It was referring to the J69 post and how his arguement appeared straight after matched your exact point :)

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Irish. Whats that got to do with the price of fish?

I portray myself as I am, I thought that was why I was such a cunt?

No you try and portray yourself as an interesting, sophisticated, intelligent cunt, when none of those three words, quite clearly, could be used to describe you. You're just a cunt.

You make a lot of stuff up Stevie. Im far from sophisticated and im interested in my own things, music, football, games etc. I dont think Ive ever claimed that that makes 'me' interesting. Why not just ignore my posts? :jesuswept:

Says a lot that they feel the need to keep their membership quiet imo. Because they're probably embarrassed by it and because of society's reactions. Also highlights for me again you can't have anything approaching a reasonable debate on immigration etc. without people being branded racists left, right and centre. Not a lot of sympathy for those who've had their identities revealed at the same time though.

Like clockwork :)

Pardon?

He said you're a cunt.

:lol:

It's the fact that the very people who disagree with the BNP and it's relationship to facism will be putting bricks through their windows because of their political opinions that makes me laugh. :jesuswept:

Is that happenning?

Either that or there are men in fancy dress on sat on their house roof. :(

These threads about the BNP always remind me of the time the KKK split into 2/3 groups and one lot in an attempt to set themselves apart had some press release of their leader kissing a black baby....He had to go into hiding for about 3 years. Box full of nutters basically.

Yup, but it's the same with any fringe group. Anti-abortion, lets kill people. Anti-animal testing, lets kill people. Labour, lets kill people and pretend we're helping them.

Most full on anti-fascist groups are frankly full of psychos and/or people just looking for a fight.

Which is why I'd sort of like all political affiliations to be made public, one of the few things that stops your average maniac is worrying about other maniacs coming to get them. :lol:

:)

Aye they're not so hard when on their own.

Like clockwork :lol:

Pardon?

It was referring to the J69 post and how his arguement appeared straight after matched your exact point :)

OK, I'll let you off.

Stelling said...

Ah man i don't know what to do about this. There was a report about a policeman getting fired for just having a BNP badge. I don't want to lose my job over this.

Just now my mate Chris rang me, he works in the public domain, and all he could do was scream, "Unbelievable Jeff!" Down the phone at me. I could not calm him down at all. We are all just confused about how something like this could happen.

I just hope the list does not fall into the wrong hands. As someone has pointed out, the last thing we need is more violence.

:jesuswept:

Nice bit of fence sitting by Alex BTW.

Highlight the bits you disagree with by all means.

You hate the lefties but you have no sympathy for the righties and no one can have a conversation with it getting out of hand.

And everybodys wrong but everybodies right.

Pick a side man.

You hate the lefties but you have no sympathy for the righties and no one can have a conversation with it getting out of hand.

Pick a side man.

You just like seeing cunts having net rows you.

Got a copy of the full list if anyone wants it,PM me. some very interesting ones.

Any left wing model makers in Shields might be interested :jesuswept::lol:

The one I found bizare was an this is 100% true, John Kennedy the ex Celtic player in on there, Carfin, Motherwell, and there's two more SPL players on as well.

Pick a side man.

Most extremists are pricks tbf. That's my opinion. If you can actually point out where I've contradicted myself or whatever I'll try and address that. I don't have much sympathy for the BNP members. I don't support the people who'll now take it upon themselves to issue cowardly threats to those people either. As though you have to be on the side of either extreme.

Not to mention your being equally non-comittal earlier in the thread. But like I said, quote the bits you have a problem with and I'll try and clarify my view if I can.

Pick a side man.

As though you have to be on the side of either extreme.

Pick a side.

Pick a side man.

As though you have to be on the side of either extreme.

Pick a side.

Outside.....now :jesuswept:

If I put a list of Peados on here I will get fucking slaughtered.

Child murderers ditto

If I put the names and addresses of Muslim activists I would get slaughtered

Fucking hell I was not even allowed to put Mike Ashley's address up. :jesuswept:

These people have the right to believe in what they want it is not illegal. I do not know if it is illegal to post their names and addresses but it does seem wrong.

BNP is a political party as is the NF thats democracy. British Democracy. This is Britain.

All this crap is why we cannot celebrate saint George's day fly the flag.

People mistake nationalism as racisim

Soon God save the queen and rule Brittania will be illegal.

If I put a list of Peados on here I will get fucking slaughtered.

Child murderers ditto

If I put the names and addresses of Muslim activists I would get slaughtered

Fucking hell I was not even allowed to put Mike Ashley's address up. :lol:

These people have the right to believe in what they want it is not illegal. I do not know if it is illegal to post their names and addresses but it does seem wrong.

BNP is a political party as is the NF thats democracy. British Democracy. This is Britain.

All this crap is why we cannot celebrate saint George's day fly the flag.

People mistake nationalism as racisim

Soon God save the queen and rule Brittania will be illegal.

:jesuswept:

Did you get that speech from 'This is England'? You can try and dress it up as patriotism if you like but racism is racism. The world is a very different place to 1918 im afraid. What about all of the second and third generation Poles, Asians, Africans etc. who speak perfectly good english? Should they fuck off too?

The laughable thing is, in 50 years you will probably be retired in Benidorm with a handy knowledge of 6 spanish words

Firstly I don't know if I've said this to you before, but you're the biggest cunt I've seen on the internet bar none, dense too. Secondly, I haven't seen This Is England you dwarf nobhead. Thirdly, what about the second and third generation Poles, Asians, Africans etc. who speak perfectly good english? Course they shouldn't fuck off you total tool. You've said it yourself they speak English, have integrated. As for the Benidorm thing, yet again pathetic, they'd be krauts anyway if it wasn't for us.** Lastly all these people in this thread, have a point to make all of them. Even Fop and Ewerk have illustrated they have a view point, you have illustrated nothing apart from the fact you have nothing to say. Why do you bother you arsehole?

** joke

Because I dont really like you and I enjoy upsetting you :)

You don't upset me, I just pity you "I've got the big car, I've got a degree, I have a 12 inch cock etc..", none of that matters, because people who have those things shouldn't feel the need to brag about them, and even if you do it still doesn't matter because you are an arsehole, that's what is important in life who you are, how you interact, not fucking what you have.

Being upset is leaving a forum because people have bugged you so much like you have done on two occasions....now that is being genuinely upset.

Its only a clio. Got a lovely number plate though :lol:

that's what is important in life who you are, how you interact

Guess youre fucked then Stevie eh :jesuswept:

I interact well, and I don't portray myself to be someone I'm not. Maybe you have a foreign surname.

I do. foreign surnames are cool.

this is all shit. I have a friend who votes. don't think he's as far right as bnp, but wouldn't bet against it. even if he does i'm not going to lose friendship with him becuase of who he votes for.