Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Police have called in independent investigators after claims that a serving officer is a member of the British National Party.

The allegation emerged with the publication of a list of more than 12,000 BNP supporters on an internet blog. The list also includes the name of one man alleged to be a vicar, and another said to be a prison officer.

A spokesman for the Independent Police Complaints Commission said it is waiting for official referral of the complaint about a male officer in Merseyside.

Police are banned from becoming members of the BNP because it would damage

I liked that article in the latest edition of True Faith from the Murcia Mags bloke who highlighted the amount of English people living in english communities in spain, not speaking a word of Spanish, drinking in english pubs and complaining how Britain has gone to shit because of bloody foreigners who come to England and don’t blend into the culture.

I liked that article in the latest edition of True Faith from the Murcia Mags bloke who highlighted the amount of English people living in english communities in spain, not speaking a word of Spanish, drinking in english pubs and complaining how Britain has gone to shit because of bloody foreigners who come to England and don’t blend into the culture.

Basically the Daily Mail letters page.

Got a copy of the full list if anyone wants it,PM me. some very interesting ones.

Any left wing model makers in Shields might be interested :jesuswept::lol:

The one I found bizare was an this is 100% true, John Kennedy the ex Celtic player in on there, Carfin, Motherwell, and there's two more SPL players on as well.

Much like the Kennedy one thats meant to be a myth and nothing more than someone with the same name according to some of the Scottish Football forums..

Which was my point to stevie. But i bet a lot of BNP members wouldnt see anything wrong in that

Which was my point to stevie. But i bet a lot of BNP members wouldnt see anything wrong in that

The big issue everyone seems to miss with that is basically "those people" (and I'm not entirely sure how much that oft bandied around stereotype actually exists) are there to have a very looooooong holiday....... and then die :jesuswept: (or in fact get very ill/infirm and come back to the UK).

So it's not really immigration or colonisation or anything like that, in a comparable way.

It's more just the Spanish cunningly milking a lot of cash out of our retirement system.

Particularly clever of the Spanish to position their country closer to the Equator than the UK is.

You use what you've got, like the UK and US twee tourists (or Florida in general for that matter). :jesuswept:

The big issue everyone seems to miss with that is basically "those people" (and I'm not entirely sure how much that oft bandied around stereotype actually exists)

True - I do know some British ex-pats in Spain who have integrated impeccably (if speaking near-fluent Spanish and working in a local hair salon :jesuswept: counts for anything). They themselves would be the first to admit that they're exceptions in what's now a 750k-strong ex-pat population over there, though.

Police have called in independent investigators after claims that a serving officer is a member of the British National Party.

The allegation emerged with the publication of a list of more than 12,000 BNP supporters on an internet blog. The list also includes the name of one man alleged to be a vicar, and another said to be a prison officer.

A spokesman for the Independent Police Complaints Commission said it is waiting for official referral of the complaint about a male officer in Merseyside.

Police are banned from becoming members of the BNP because it would damage

I've never understood how that works legally (how did official McCarthyism work legally for that matter?) - I could understand it if the BNP were an illegal party, but they are not. :jesuswept:

Although Harmen managed to pass some of the most ridiculously sexist legislation since woman got the vote recently, so I guess it's just a case of forcing it through.

If I put a list of Peados on here I will get fucking slaughtered.

Child murderers ditto

If I put the names and addresses of Muslim activists I would get slaughtered

Fucking hell I was not even allowed to put Mike Ashley's address up. :lol:

These people have the right to believe in what they want it is not illegal. I do not know if it is illegal to post their names and addresses but it does seem wrong.

BNP is a political party as is the NF thats democracy. British Democracy. This is Britain.

All this crap is why we cannot celebrate saint George's day fly the flag.

People mistake nationalism as racisim

Soon God save the queen and rule Brittania will be illegal.

One of your funnier ones, Shinton :jesuswept:

So when a black man calls another black man 'his nigga' is that racist?

Not that one again :jesuswept: Some black people are offended by that as well you know.

Impossible. He saw it on telly and everything. All gay men call dress in frocks and call each other "girlfriend", too.

Have you seen some of the comments? Fucking hell man.

You can see people in this very thread have been taken in with regard to the real face of the BNP. The BNP for me are a quirk of history trapped as they are in an 80's timewarp. I don't see them as particularly dangerous (apart from the odd nutter in the ranks) nor do I see them as relevant in the modern world. Compare them with the animals in some former East German cities (where the right are making a comeback) or Front National in cities like Marseilles and Paris and they look like boy scouts.

Edited by Park Life