Call Of Duty: World At War

2bias

Got it for Christmas, have to say better than expected. Trying to complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty but it's a real pain in the arse; the AI is simply awful whilst the game itself seems to be rather linear. Online is canny but the use of spray weapons gets on my nerves.

Roebuck out!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was 4 of us like.

Ray Gun + Flamethrower.

I was pretty much a gash member of the group,

One guy got 800 kills and about 500 were headshots - but he had the flamethrower,

and after a while there are so many Zombies on the pile they cant move :(

• 3 weeks later...

finished COD4 campaign last night which has left me deeply traumatised but I'll be on COD5 this week and then sorting out my xbox live and getting some online going

finished the game on second day, going to take it back to the shop and say my mam already got me a copy. Should get the full wedge back shouldn't I?

(Got it from Game Exchange so no plastic wrapping or owt.)

I hope you don't.

You might only get credit as I'm not sure about game-exchange.

Why would you hope I didn't?

that's just mean.

The game aint interested me as much as COD4 did. Even that didn't live up to the fun had on Call of Duty 2, though, which still remains the best of the series!

I just hate playing against some iffy cunts with Juggernaut and Last Stand on online...

The game aint interested me as much as COD4 did. Even that didn't live up to the fun had on Call of Duty 2, though, which still remains the best of the series!

I just hate playing against some iffy cunts with Juggernaut and Last Stand on online...

Juggernaut is ok, it's Martyrdom and Last Stand which boils my piss...

I like the second chance whatsit and hope they'll take the tank-bits over into COD6, but other than that, there's nothing in 4 that has been bettered by 5.