Kameni

Jackies the Lad

Newcastle are interested in signing Espanyol goalkeeper Carlos Kameni, according to reports in Spain.

It is understood that the Magpies sent scouts to see Kameni in action against Numancia at the weekend.

The Cameroon international did not have the best of afternoons as Numancia prevailed in a 4-3 thriller, but he remains highly regarded.

Espanyol have stressed that it is normal to have scouts at their matches, while they have also denied receiving any official offers for Kameni.

Kameni's contract expires next summer and there has been speculation for many months that his next destination could be an English club.

Tottenham were believed to be keen on bringing in the 24-year-old over the summer.

African keepers (usually) = crap.

No thanks.

Have you actually seen him then? If so by all means pass judgment on him based on that, not on the fact he's African.

No thanks.

Racist

Is that all you say? :jesuswept:

It is Racist tho, its like saying,"White boys cant jump"

I'd say it's more of a sweeping generalisation.

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

No thanks.

Racist

It's not at all. It's common knowledge that Africa and South America produce very average shot stopping keepers, whom have more than a slight tendency to punch rather than catch.

Would it be racist if a Brazilian man said "English players tend to have less flair"?

No thanks.

Racist

It's not at all. It's common knowledge that Africa and South America produce very average shot stopping keepers, whom have more than a slight tendency to punch rather than catch.

Would it be racist if a Brazilian man said "English players tend to have less flair"?

Kameni's a pretty good shot stopper tbf. Although I agree about African and South American keepers having a tendency to flap.

I used to love this guy. :lol:

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

So is it racist to say Africans are shite swimmers? Show me an African Olympic swimming champion.

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

So is it racist to say Africans are shite swimmers? Show me an African Olympic swimming champion.

picoftheyear_1.jpg

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

Africans have actually won goad at the Olympics in Athens IIRC they won the 4x4 mens relay.

You can't say someone is shit at something just because of were they come from is my point, so i dont want to get into a pointless argument.

Edited by bawan

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

Africans have actually won goal at the Olympics in Athens IIRC they won the 4x4 mens relay.

You can't say someone is shit at something just because of were they come from is my point, so i dont want to get into a pointless argument.

Black Africans I'm on about. Well what about chinkies? You'll never see China win the World Cup, or 100m gold, because they're all dwarfs apart from that basketball player.

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

Africans have actually won goal at the Olympics in Athens IIRC they won the 4x4 mens relay.

Black Africans I'm on about. Well what about chinkies? You'll never see China win the World Cup, or 100m gold, because they're all dwarfs apart from that basketball player.

Africans are Africans mate, so is some one not English if they were born here but the colour of their skin was black?

So is it because of were they come from they will never win such an event? I dont think so, it might be because they dont pay much attention to sports such as football and sprinting were other countries might do.

Still its back to the old argument of you cant judge some one by the colour of their skin but the content of their character, as MLK would say :lol:

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

Africans are Africans mate, so is some one not English if they were born here but the colour of their skin was black?

So is it because of were they come from they will never win such an event? I dont think so, it might be because they dont pay much attention to sports such as football and sprinting were other countries might do.

Still its back to the old argument of you cant judge some one by the colour of their skin but the content of their character, as MLK would say :lol:

No of course black people are still English nationality is fuck all to do with the colour of the skin...but, you won't see a black swim well, because they just can't swim, it's not their fault but they can't.

No thanks.

Racist

No, its racist.

Still its back to the old argument of you cant judge some one by the colour of their skin but the content of their character, as MLK would say :)

No of course black people are still English nationality is fuck all to do with the colour of the skin...but, you won't see a black swim well, because they just can't swim, it's not their fault but they can't.

So is it the same with football?

Saying African goalkeepers are shit because they are African in my eyes is racist, you cant judge all goalkeepers on the ability of one. And because of were they come from. England hasn't exactly produced world class goalkeepers of late so is it fair to say that English people are shit in goal because they are English?

Matter of fact that Kameni is FM-Tastic :lol:

Kemeni is actually a very good keeper. I've seen him play a few times and he's always been class. I admit I did fall that 'all african keepers are poor' at first and I think it's a fair comment because every other one I've seen in the past have been (and I'm talking internationals here so it's fair to assume that if their best are poor then the rest will be worse) but this guy is a different kettle of fish.

Can I add my voice to those who say Kameni is good? Best of a bad lot as far as African keepers go, although Ekramy of Egypt is a pretty class act as well but not in the same league.

I don't like the sound of us scouting for keepers though, Shay should remain first choice for years to come...:jesuswept: