Bond is black.

Park Life

MI6's head of recruitment, identified only as "John", said that after its "rather comfortable cold war existence", the agency faced different threats, which required it to be "more flexible, more adaptable". That, he said, required people from more diverse backgrounds.

Ten per cent of its latest intake of high flyers - people who will be trained to gather secret intelligence and recruit and run agents abroad - were from ethnic minorities, and about 35% female, he said. The aim is to get many more. The proportion of women in top jobs in the domestic Security Service, MI5, has been running at about 50%.

MI6's chief recruiter disclosed that there was "a lot of soul searching" during the controversy over the Iraqi weapons dossier and the suicide of David Kelly, the government Iraqi weapons expert. He added: "It was a significant moment for our organisation, which we dealt with in a very honest way among ourselves."

Nick, a black recruit, said he was attracted to MI6 because it offered the prospect of living and working overseas. He had been posted to the Middle East and Africa."

http://www.sis.gov.uk/output/self-selection-tool.html

Edited by Park Life

Where's that from then Parky?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/nov/20/t...-minorities-mi6

I still have no reply from my rambling, rather scatty musing on my worth to her majesty's secret surfers. :D

I think you're what they'd term a 'security risk'.

You think the reference from David Shayler did for me? :lol:

Where's that from then Parky?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/nov/20/t...-minorities-mi6

I still have no reply from my rambling, rather scatty musing on my worth to her majesty's secret surfers. :angry:

I think you're what they'd term a 'security risk'.

You think the reference from David Shayler did for me? :D

And the one from David Irving :lol:

:)

Here Tom fill in the form mate.

http://www.sis.gov.uk/output/sis-home-welcome.html

Can you remember the controversy some time ago when the names of a load of British spies was leaked by an ex-member of the security services? I still can't get my head round the notion that they used/use their real names.

Can you remember the controversy some time ago when the names of a load of British spies was leaked by an ex-member of the security services? I still can't get my head round the notion that they used/use their real names.

Or was it a double bluff? :lol:

Or was it a double bluff? :lol:

Don't think they're that clever. Or maybe that's what they want us to think :D

Or was it a double bluff? :D

Don't think they're that clever. Or maybe that's what they want us to think :)

Talking about clever, Chez is exactly the kind they are looking for. :lol: