Anyone work/worked for Orange?

Geordieboyo

Need some help re my contract.

I've got 4 months left on my contract (was an 18 month contract originally taken out in December 06 but extended the following September to get free braodband) but my phone went to mobile heaven yesterday so I need to get a replacement.

Can I downgrade my contract for the last 4 months to the lowest monthly rental so I can take out a new contract (fancy a free PS3)?

Is there anything I can do/say to get an early upgrade from them?

You can only downgrade your tariff once in your contract, and your only available for an upgrade when you have 3 months remaining on your contract.

You could always ring them and explain what's happened and see what they say....

Vodafone are lying bastards as well, got my second n96 after they said on the phone i would have 14 days from the day i received my 2nd phone to decide if i want to keep so as the first one fucked up i was happy to give them another go, sure enough the 2nd phone fucked up but they are denying they ever let me have another 14 days on the 2nd phone!

Turns out i've sorted the problem but they are lying bastards all of them.