Teams across the world

Deano

Obviously the toon is the one which occupies the majority of all our hearts but im sure im not alone in saying i have a soft spot for other clubs to. That i look out for there results and would like them to do well.

Going across europe and further afield if you like, who are your sides?

Feel free to add other countries to the list too.

Scotland: Celtic

France: Lyon

Spain: Barca

Portugal: Sporting

Italy: Juve

Holland: Ajax

Germany: Bayern

USA: LA Galaxy

EPL 2nd Team: Liverpool

Championship: Forest

League 1: Hartlepool, Leeds

Other: Blyth Spartans

Im not just a newcastle fan, im a football fan! :lol:

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Bayern??? :D

Liverpool??? :lol:

Yes you can read! haha each to there own fella...

why dont you post yours instead of mocking?

Sorry, mate. Why do you like Bayern though?

Personally, I find it hard to really like any teams beside Newcastle, but I guess Blackburn is a team I don't dislike that much :)

Also, Ipswich Town would be my "favourite" team in the lower leagues, because of the Toon connections (SBR etc) I guess, and Greene King is a fine brewery!

And of course then there's J-Södra :angry:

Edited by hostile_statue

Bayern??? :D

Liverpool??? :lol:

Yes you can read! haha each to there own fella...

why dont you post yours instead of mocking?

Sorry, mate. Why do you like Bayern though?

Personally, I find it hard to really like any teams beside Newcastle, but I guess Blackburn is a team I don't dislike that much :)

Also, Ipswich Town would be my "favourite" team in the lower leagues, because of the Toon connections (SBR etc) I guess, and Greene King is a fine brewery!

And of course then there's J-Södra :angry:

The toon is and always will be MY team, im black and white through and through...i just love football and have an affinity with one club in each country i suppose.

Just an ultimate football fan

EDIT: re bayern, i like the way they play, and id quite like lahm, schweinsteiger and podolski in the toon side....oh, imnot playin FM anymore haha

Edited by Geordie Lad...

I couldn't give a flying fuck about any team other than Newcastle United.

I occasionally see Ipswich if my sister has a spare ticket but other than that its the Toon all the way, its the only team that can spoil my day.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about any team other than Newcastle United.

I occasionally see Ipswich if my sister has a spare ticket but other than that its the Toon all the way, its the only team that can spoil my day.

Agree with that bit, the toon is the only team i love there for the only team that hurts me

Obviously the toon is the one which occupies the majority of all our hearts but im sure im not alone in saying i have a soft spot for other clubs to. That i look out for there results and would like them to do well.

Going across europe and further afield if you like, who are your sides?

Feel free to add other countries to the list too.

Scotland: Celtic

France: Lyon

Spain: Barca

Portugal: Sporting

Italy: Juve

Holland: Ajax

Germany: Bayern

Im not just a newcastle fan, im a football fan! :lol:

so in europe you have a soft spot for pretty much the top team of each division. rock on.

I watch out of PSV every now and again cos i spent some time there but apart from that its black and white all the way

Edited by scotty84

Newcastle is the team of my family. My grandparents are Geordies so I was raised following them. The Melbourne Victory are my home town team so of course whenever I'm in Melbourne I go see them. That is it, fuck any other team.

I like to see Huddersfield Town do well in England.

I went to a few matches when I was at Uni and they were a laugh, much different from Premier League football.

I like to see Paris Saint Germain do well in France, AC Milan in Italy, however I hardly care how the results go I just watch out for them.

I like to see Huddersfield Town do well in England.

I went to a few matches when I was at Uni and they were a laugh, much different from Premier League football.

I like to see Paris Saint Germain do well in France, AC Milan in Italy, however I hardly care how the results go I just watch out for them.

It's a good job you told us which country they're all in :lol:

I only support newcastle but i like other clubs, does that make me any less of a newcastle fan?

As far as saying i support the top team in each country, thats just the way it happened, at 1st it more of the fact i liked the shirt, had an Ajax and Barca shirt aswell as both newcastle shirts when i was about 7 or 8, since then iv liked barca and ajax.

As for Juve, i loved watchin del piero and medieta in there halcyon days...plus they are black and white!

Sporting is a pretty new one, like celtic i like the green and white hoops, but i actuallly like the way sporting play, moutinho and veloso are real prospects, and to say ronaldo and quaremsa were blooded at sporting makes them a hotbed for up and coming stars.

Lyon iv always liked, even when PSG were the daddy of the french league i liked OL and only the last few years have they really come into there own with the likes of toulalan, benzema and be arfa.

Bayern initially was because i liked the shirt, and now i quite like a few of there players and there style of play.

Likei said im a football fan not just a newcastle fan.

Newcastle have always been my team that I support, but I like to follow Reading as they're my hometown club and I've watched them go from shit in division two to the top tier in England.

Although I still sit with Meenz in the away end for Reading NUFC matches and get bloody depressed. ;)

Elsewhere, my favourite team in Italy is Sampdoria. I saw them play Juventus (the season they cheated their way to the league and were subsequently relegated) and their performance was so gutsy and class that I folowed them ever since. Even got the shirt. :D They were 2 goals down and were playing with 5 up front, deserved a win but left with nowt.

Absolutely loved my trip up to Newcastle to watch them play in the friendly. Smith's only goal for the toon iirc. :aye: