15 years ago today...

Craig

Arguably the match that afforded us the title of "The Entertainers"

Newcastle 3-0 Liverpool.

Also the game of course that Grobbelaar was supposed to have 'thrown'.

Can't believe that's 15 years ago like...

Arguably the match that afforded us the title of "The Entertainers"

Newcastle 3-0 Liverpool.

Also the game of course that Grobbelaar was supposed to have 'thrown'.

Can't believe that's 15 years ago like...

It was one game I expected us to win. The two line ups made me realise we were somebodies, great day but not in my top 3 of that season. I can honestly say as much as I hate the cunts, that was not a Liverpool team.

I'll admit I dont remember it but I was four to be fair. Shame how we've declined from then on :lol:

You young cunt, I imagined you as in your 30s. Andy Cole Andy Cole Aaaaaaaaaaandy Andy COLE when he gets the ball he's scores a goal AAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY ANDY COLE. As much as I didn't want to admit it, when NJS said Cole was a true hero, he was more than Shearer, when we signed Shearer we were class, we knew we were, Andy Cole had a big part in taking us there, I hate him though, imagine your lass sucking Kieran Richardson off thats how I feel about Andy Cole.

I'll admit I dont remember it but I was four to be fair. Shame how we've declined from then on :D

You young cunt, I imagined you as in your 30s. Andy Cole Andy Cole Aaaaaaaaaaandy Andy COLE when he gets the ball he's scores a goal AAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY ANDY COLE. As much as I didn't want to admit it, when NJS said Cole was a true hero, he was more than Shearer, when we signed Shearer we were class, we knew we were, Andy Cole had a big part in taking us there, I hate him though, imagine your lass sucking Kieran Richardson off thats how I feel about Andy Cole.

:lol:

I'll admit I dont remember it but I was four to be fair. Shame how we've declined from then on :aye:

I used to sing that as a young un all the time. Chant that got me into football. :D