Today's Games...

Deano

Citeh hammered the gooners 3-0!! Arsenal in trouble now!

Liverpool 0-0 fulham...chelsea wont be so dissapointed

Boro hammered by botlon 3-1 next week could be good timing for us!

Good 2-2 draw for hull away to pompy

Important 1-0 win for stoke against WBA

TOON HOLD OUT FOR DRAW AGAINST CHELSEA :D

True! :D

Citeh on the up and gooners ina real mess now, i can see them really falling back and fabregas leaving for barca!

Feel for tony adams at pompey, he's had it tough since he took over, they were winning until paramot score a 90th min OG...lol

Does our point today move us up the table at all?

Citeh on the up and gooners ina real mess now, i can see them really falling back and fabregas leaving for barca!

Feel for tony adams at pompey, he's had it tough since he took over, they were winning until paramot score a 90th min OG...lol

I'd be happy with that, it's about time the wanky Arsenal fans disappeared back in to the woodwork.

I'd be happy with that, it's about time the wanky Arsenal fans disappeared back in to the woodwork.

haha would be a shame to see fabregas leave though as i think he is a brilliant player!

haha would be a shame to see fabregas leave though as i think he is a brilliant player!

i can see wenger being on his way as well now, maybe end of season ?

1600 Kick off

FULL TEAMS Sunderland v West Ham

Sunderland:

Fulop, Bardsley, Nosworthy, Ferdinand, Collins, Malbranque, Whitehead, Reid, Richardson, Jones, Cisse.

Subs: Colgan, Tainio, Edwards, Diouf, Meyler, Colback, Henderson.

West Ham:

Green, Neill, Collins, Upson, Ilunga, Faubert, Parker, Bowyer, Behrami, Bellamy, Cole.

Subs: Lastuvka, Boa Morte, Mullins, Davenport, Collison, Di Michele, Sears.

we get a point against the league leaders and come the end of the weekend's games we could still end up in the bottom 3 :D

we owe boro one, they have scammed so many draws against us in the last few years. desparately need that 1st away win of the season, just so that doesn't play on the players minds later in the season