Wigan v Newcastle

The Mighty Hog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are continually served up shit masquerading as football.

5000 travelling fans must feel they were robbed, and I am so relieved I was on hols when they were selling the tickets for the match.

I wasted £7 on sky sports watching total crap.

This crap manager does not have a clue, why was Faye in the starting lineup etc etc etc.

SOUNESS MUST GO.

Starting with Faye ahead of others was stupid and despite having Owen and Shearer we play without enough width or attacking play, so i'm not happy with that, but...

The team Souness put out there did enough to earn two pens and a perfectly good goal, which the officials being fuckign twats decided not to give us, so i'm certainly not putting all the blame on Souness for this. I don't rate him but there's fuck all the bloke can do when his team create an opening for a pen to go 1-0 up, create one for a pen to equalise and score a goal to equalise.

I'm fucking sick to death of games in the prem being decided by the cunts in charge who are employed by neither team.

Starting with Faye ahead of others was stupid and despite having Owen and Shearer we play without enough width or attacking play, so i'm not happy with that, but...

The team Souness put out there did enough to earn two pens and a perfectly good goal, which the officials being fuckign twats decided not to give us, so i'm certainly not putting all the blame on Souness for this. I don't rate him but there's fuck all the bloke can do when his team create an opening for a pen to go 1-0 up, create one for a pen to equalise and score a goal to equalise.

I'm fucking sick to death of games in the prem being decided by the cunts in charge who are employed by neither team.

46196[/snapback]

To be fair to the ref as hopeless as he was it is a hard job and often its swings and roundabouts with decisions. Yes the inconsistency is infuriating but it does happen to most clubs at stages over the season.

However one thing that is consistant is our managers ability to fail to pick up many points...

46196[/snapback]

To be fair to the ref as hopeless as he was it is a hard job and often its swings and roundabouts with decisions. Yes the inconsistency is infuriating but it does happen to most clubs at stages over the season.

However one thing that is consistant is our managers ability to fail to pick up many points...

46200[/snapback]

Indeed and as people know i don't rate Souness at all, but i'll blame him when its his fault (which in part it was) and when its the officials i'll blame them (which it mainly was).

And the problem with the "swings and roundabuts" or "evens itself out over the season" cliches is that they are a collosall lie! We get shafted for a whole season as do some other clubs, some end up with about the same for and against and then the likes of manu and the arse spend the season getting everything.

46196[/snapback]

46200[/snapback]

Indeed and as people know i don't rate Souness at all, but i'll blame him when its his fault (which in part it was) and when its the officials i'll blame them (which it mainly was).

And the problem with the "swings and roundabuts" or "evens itself out over the season" cliches is that they are a collosall lie! We get shafted for a whole season as do some other clubs, some end up with about the same for and against and then the likes of manu and the arse spend the season getting everything.

46204[/snapback]

SOUNESS has his excuses, we should not make them for him.

The team looked totally pissed off right from the kick-off, Now that's a harmonious and happy dressing room.

Wigan were organized - they had shape, passion, and belief, something you will never see from a Souness team. Yeah, we were unlucky with some decisions, but that's the way it goes. Some people only see the decisions that are bad for us - I can assure you we get our share of dodgy decisions too.

A draw today would have been a fair result, but is that good enough? No, it's not. I'm sick of the excuses - Souness out, now!

Wigan were organized - they had shape, passion, and belief, something you will never see from a Souness team. Yeah, we were unlucky with some decisions, but that's the way it goes. Some people only see the decisions that are bad for us - I can assure you we get our share of dodgy decisions too.

A draw today would have been a fair result, but is that good enough? No, it's not. I'm sick of the excuses - Souness out, now!

46214[/snapback]

I agree, i'd have him out as well, but that was three massive decisions, one definite goal and two pens which are likely goals, that i'm afraid makes the officials the main factor in the game and that is a sad state of affairs.

And it clear when you watch teams like Wigan you see the benefit of good coaching, organisation, motivation, training and fitness to get the best out of your squad of players, something we lack.

But if anybody could ever be arsed to watch all of our games on tape over a season you will find an almighty difference between the ammount of shite decisions against us than for us.

46214[/snapback]

I agree, i'd have him out as well, but that was three massive decisions, one definite goal and two pens which are likely goals, that i'm afraid makes the officials the main factor in the game and that is a sad state of affairs.

And it clear when you watch teams like Wigan you see the benefit of good coaching, organisation, motivation, training and fitness to get the best out of your squad of players, something we lack.

But if anybody could ever be arsed to watch all of our games on tape over a season you will find an almighty difference between the ammount of shite decisions against us than for us.

46216[/snapback]

I think if you watched all our games from last season to this you would just be amazed by the amount of shite.

46214[/snapback]

46216[/snapback]

I think if you watched all our games from last season to this you would just be amazed by the amount of shite.

46217[/snapback]

I think i'd be amazed anybody could watch all those games in one go without comitting suicide!!!

1-0 wigan  :yes

if we lose to sunderland now hes gone

46187[/snapback]

You could be right, but who are we gonna get at this stage who is guarenteed to turn us round?

46230[/snapback]

Hitzfeld?

46234[/snapback]

He's said this week he may be ready to consider a move to England next season.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

The only downside with Souness going is that we could end up with one of 'the lads' getting the job until the end of the season i.e. Murray, Saunders or Terry Mac.

46248[/snapback]

I think they'd all go with Souness.

However Glen Roeder would be a distinct possibility.

The only downside with Souness going is that we could end up with one of 'the lads' getting the job until the end of the season i.e. Murray, Saunders or Terry Mac.

46248[/snapback]

I think they'd all go with Souness.

However Glen Roeder would be a distinct possibility.

46251[/snapback]

Agree. If Souness goes his coaches have to go with him.

Roeder (or Shearer) are the easy short-term solutions. But are either of them guarenteed to do better considering the injury situation?

We only got to play 3 of the 4 minutes of injury time.

46186[/snapback]

How the feck does a ref get away with saying a minimum of 4 mins added time and then, just as we throw the ball into their box he blows up for full time with only 93:18 on the clock

Regardless of how shite some of the team played (Shola I'm feckin pointing at you again) there must be some censure to a ref who has blatantly cheated

Ball over the line, penalty shout, offside are all opinions and that's how refs get away with making fuck up decisions, but timekeeping is actual, its fact, its indisputeable

I wonder what would have happened if it had been Man U and the ref had blown up early - he'd probably be propping up a motorway fly-over by now but Souness just lies down, rolls over and lets them shit on his face -

I think it is worth taking an FA rap, if for nothing else then at least to say what every Toon fan was screaming !!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion, Souness knows he is just keeping the seat warm, there's no passion, no belief and certainly no pride in the man.