Ashley running Newcastle Utd is like....

Asprilla

Getting someone to come in and pay down on your debt, employ the manager the fans requested, buy a couple of half decent players, getting shat on by your manager, then turned against by the clubs fans.

The fans never requested Keegan to be appointed.

Erm, yes they did. The unwavering support of KK on here in spite of everything tells me all I need to know.

Getting someone to come in and pay down on your debt, employ the manager the fans requested, buy a couple of half decent players, getting shat on by your manager, then turned against by the clubs fans.

Erm, yes they did. The unwavering support of KK on here in spite of everything tells me all I need to know.

In spite of the facts you mean? Barely anyone requested him being appointed.

Really, were you at the away games next to Ashley in the last days of Allardyce?

I cant think of any reason why he would bring back a manager that had been retired for almost a decade.

Really, were you at the away games next to Ashley in the last days of Allardyce?

I cant think of any reason why he would bring back a manager that had been retired for almost a decade.

Stoke away. They were still chanting for Allardyce.

Then saying what when asked by Ashley who the preferred replacement should be?

Well as he was still in a job nobody was really taking about a replacement as at the time nobody expected Big Sam to be sacked, despite how shite he was.

Well as he was still in a job nobody was really taking about a replacement as at the time nobody expected Big Sam to be sacked, despite how shite he was.

I think it was clear Ashley wanted his own man. He did canvass opinion and KK came out top. FACT.

I think it was clear Ashley wanted his own man. He did canvass opinion and KK came out top. FACT.

Aye ok then.