Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Ever won anything?

Sooo i won that awesome night on stage with the flaming lips once.

But i just won another competition

Bought some raffle tickets for a rock night/cancer charity do that was on in a bar here last night.

Girl rang me to tell me i had won.... 8 polercise lessons

I'm hoping one of my friends want them as the image of me on a pole should never come to be a reality

Sooo i won that awesome night on stage with the flaming lips once.

But i just won another competition

Bought some raffle tickets for a rock night/cancer charity do that was on in a bar here last night.

Girl rang me to tell me i had won.... 8 polercise lessons

I'm hoping one of my friends want them as the image of me on a pole should never come to be a reality

You should use them, the fanny there should be incredible.

alex won a comb once, Wacky once won a top shelf, Meenzer won a night in a brothel and Stevie won an "all inclusive" holiday.

alex won a comb once, Wacky once won a top shelf, Meenzer won a night in a brothel and Stevie won an "all inclusive" holiday.

And you won a packet of condoms, should have been packet of smints tbh

Hey I'll have em!!

Damn right, my fine ass'd look good wrapped around a pole, besides it'd give me an excuse for some new whore stylee shoes!! :D

It would probably look alright wrapped around my pole, PM me some pics.

Hey I'll have em!!

Damn right, my fine ass'd look good wrapped around a pole, besides it'd give me an excuse for some new whore stylee shoes!! :aye:

:D

Hey I'll have em!!

Damn right, my fine ass'd look good wrapped around a pole, besides it'd give me an excuse for some new whore stylee shoes!! ;)

Feisty!!! :aye: I like that in a man!!

So if you know any gimme a shout jnr :D

Hubby and son have won lots of trophys between them, me nothing. Except years ago when I went to see Metallica on the snake pit tour, I got a free pass into the snake pit for the show. Awesome!

Hubby and son have won lots of trophys between them, me nothing. Except years ago when I went to see Metallica on the snake pit tour, I got a free pass into the snake pit for the show. Awesome!

Oh aye. :D

I just won £150 from work. the problem is that I can't spend it on anything tangible, so coke and hookers it is then.

Though for £150 it's going to be a very ropey bird and 99% talcum powder.

And you won a packet of condoms, should have been packet of smints tbh

:lol:

Not a competition as such but was selected to play for the Junior Mags in a pre-match game against Leeds United's equivalent at SJP 30 minutes before the opening match of the 1989/90 season (Quinny's debut when he scored 4!)

I had to withdraw as I'd already been selected as a ballboy for the match and couldn't do both. Instead I got to play a similar match earlier that day up at Benwell training ground....

Gutted tbh

Not a competition as such but was selected to play for the Junior Mags in a pre-match game against Leeds United's equivalent at SJP 30 minutes before the opening match of the 1989/90 season (Quinny's debut when he scored 4!)

I had to withdraw as I'd already been selected as a ballboy for the match and couldn't do both. Instead I got to play a similar match earlier that day up at Benwell training ground....

Gutted tbh

I may dig out that picture of your haircut celebrating like. :lol:

Gutted tbh

I may dig out that picture of your haircut celebrating like. ;)

My haircut? The rest of me was celebrating as well Jonny lad :lol:

Just to save you the bother....

me_small.jpg

Tbf, as Fish has attested in other threads, he does alreet with the lasses. So much so he is fighting them off with his breath.

guessing you got the pm then :lol: