My take on the future

peasepud

I know I put it in another thread but Im creating this one because I so so hope that come February/ March people are on this thread laughing and calling me a cock because I was so wrong.

So heres my predictions, lets hope they are all (or at least some) are wrong.

January Transfer window.

Out

Owen (Man City, Spurs, Everton all sniffing),

N'Zogbia (Arsenal bidding allegedly)

Martins or Viduka (but probably Martins as he'll raise more cash).

Given (Arsenal bidding allegedly)

Geremi

Barton

(to date none of these contracts plus Shola, Butt, Harper and others have been agreed)

Taylor (Arsenal again, didnt see that one coming)

In

£2 - 3million keeper (Sheffield United's Paddy Kenny for 5m so I may end up being out here)

£3million forward

2 other cheap foreign shite players.

Kinnear will be given an extension to the end of the season.

Neither of the £10million players that JFK spoke about last week will appear.

Both have now been reported to have told us where to go.

No sale will take place before the end of the season as any prospective buyers will not want the risk of relegation.

(Confirmed as now taken off market)

Communications

Nothing will come out of the club officially. (Other than "club off market" statement this is spot on)

JFK will however announce at least once a week for the next 4 weeks that he has his eye on this player, that player and a couple of others, that the chairman is backing him on the transfer front and that nobody is going nowhere.

(I would say this has pretty much gone to form)

Then from Christmas onwards he will go quiet and nothing other than "speculation that Owen/Martins/Given (*delete as applicable) is going nowhere." will be heard.

(hmmm not sure here, he could be continuing the bullshit)

Then on February 6th he will want to resign but won't because he has nowhere else to go, as a result those that slagged off Keegan for walking will slag off JFK for not going.

Fans

People will continue to slate the NUSC and half of A/N other board will blame all of the above on NUSC and the fact that a couple of fans made banners before the Hull game. One old bloke who should know better will re-state that the parading of a "cockney mafia out" banner at Hull was the lowpoint of his entire time supporting the Toon while Baggy will continue to state that MA is the best chairman this club has ever had because "hes invested quarter of a billion of his own money into the club".(Taken as read frankly)

Current Laugh at Pud level:

30/12/08 - Absolute bastard silence.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say i don't think we'll get rid of Given nor do I think he'd want to leave. Owen is very probable and N'Zogbia I'd say nearly certain that will happen.

Also - I haven't got the vocabulary to describe how depressed that chant in your signature makes me feel.

I know I put it in another thread but Im creating this one because I so so hope that come February/ March people are on this thread laughing and calling me a cock because I was so wrong.

So heres my predictions, lets hope they are all (or at least some) are wrong.

January Transfer window.

Out

Owen,

N'Zogbia (already looking probable)

Martins or Viduka (but probably Martins as he'll raise more cash).

Given

Geremi

Barton

In

£2 - 3million keeper

£3million forward

2 other cheap foreign shite players.

(The above is already looking likely following JFKs statement about "Sell to Buy" today)

Kinnear will be given an extension to the end of the season.

Neither of the £10million players that JFK spoke about last week will appear.

No sale will take place before the end of the season as any prospective buyers will not want the risk of relegation.

Communications

Nothing will come out of the club officially.

JFK will however announce at least once a week for the next 4 weeks that he has his eye on this player, that player and a couple of others, that the chairman is backing him on the transfer front and that nobody is going nowhere. Then from Christmas onwards he will go quiet and nothing other than "speculation that Owen/Martins/Given (*delete as applicable) is going nowhere." will be heard.

Then on February 1st he will want to resign but won't because he has nowhere else to go, as a result those that slagged off Keegan for walking will slag off JFK for not going.

Fans

People will continue to slate the NUSC and half of A/N other board will blame all of the above on NUSC and the fact that a couple of fans made banners before the Hull game. One old bloke who should know better will re-state that the parading of a "cockney mafia out" banner at Hull was the lowpoint of his entire time supporting the Toon while Baggy will continue to state that MA is the best chairman this club has ever had because "hes invested quarter of a billion of his own money into the club".

:D

just saw that, after my first reaction.

And you missed out the DOF

In a nutshell, I reckon...

- Kinnear will stay, or at least be given a contract, until June.

- Enrique & Xisco will go out on Loan to La Liga sides.

- We'll sign a left-back on a permanent contract.

- Owen will wait until the summer, seeing who takes over and also who becomes manager, before deciding whether he's staying or going.

- Club will be sold in April.

So do I, but I think it could be even worse. Some sort of Titanic + :D creek = ;) analogy. :aye:

We're back in the bottom three tonight. If Hull keep winning there's every chance on earth we will be relegated, especially if this evil empire are planning on replacing quality with turgid shite. I guarantee the players that come in will sign contracts saying they'll earn a different salary in the Premiership to what they will in the Championship.

Wigan's win tonight has pushed us back in to the bottom three, and no one likes reading their paper and seeing us there is upsetting. We have a third of the season gone, and if the next two thirds are the same we will be relegated from the top flight of English football it's that simple. If Shay Given is sold to fund a Thomas Sorensen type keeper, I will state now you will not see me at SJP till that fucking fat "I'm your friend" bastard is gone. Fucking sat there with the fans, insulting us saying he worried in case we chin his daughter, he's a fuckin disgrace. He will die a filthy rich man, even if he blew £500m on us from now, he'd die rich, if he had any honour about him, he'd give us the money to retain the squad we have, and sign one or two quality players which can hopefully prove the difference between dogfight and midtable.

This fuckin I'm a PC advert is pissing me off more than anything in life. Take it off the telly you cunts!

We're back in the bottom three tonight. If Hull keep winning there's every chance on earth we will be relegated, especially if this evil empire are planning on replacing quality with turgid shite. I guarantee the players that come in will sign contracts saying they'll earn a different salary in the Premiership to what they will in the Championship.

Wigan's win tonight has pushed us back in to the bottom three, and no one likes reading their paper and seeing us there is upsetting. We have a third of the season gone, and if the next two thirds are the same we will be relegated from the top flight of English football it's that simple. If Shay Given is sold to fund a Thomas Sorensen type keeper, I will state now you will not see me at SJP till that fucking fat "I'm your friend" bastard is gone. Fucking sat there with the fans, insulting us saying he worried in case we chin his daughter, he's a fuckin disgrace. He will die a filthy rich man, even if he blew £500m on us from now, he'd die rich, if he had any honour about him, he'd give us the money to retain the squad we have, and sign one or two quality players which can hopefully prove the difference between dogfight and midtable.

This fuckin I'm a PC advert is pissing me off more than anything in life. Take it off the telly you cunts!

I really dont get this. Your three big signings last window have (considering the fact they have yet to settle) been a success.

Jonas, Guthrie and Collicini have done well so far.

More of the same whilst cutting out a bit more of the dead wood will see you rise up the table.

As I have always said on here. Short term pain, for long term gain.

Agree about the PC advert by the way. Fucking shit.

Edited by Danny B

Well what id like to happen and is likely to happen are many miles apart.

Id like MA to use a bit of common sense a realise that selling key players is going to weaken us and weaken his chances of getting what he paid. Id like him to stump up 10-15mil in january for warnock and skjelbred which imo are to quality signings for two mahoosive problem areas.

Id like to think that JFK's hitlist of players to sell only consists of what id consider the dead wood ie. Geremi 1mil, Smith 3mil and cacapa 500k.

Also if we did get warnock id let enrique go out on loan to a la liga side, and maybe xisco if anyone was interested. And id terminate Nacho's loan contract.

Now what is likely to happen is a different story completely, MA will not put up any money for transfers and will stick to the "sell before you buy" policy, this i think should quash the idea that he would sell to make a profit. But i dont think the likes of martins, owen, barton and N'zogbia will go, the later more likely than any others.

As i dont think any key players will be sold i only forsee us bringin in about 4mil from the dead wood, so i actually dont think we will sign anyone on a permanemt contract. The best we can hope for is denilson and risse on loan.

Oh and the club wont be sold until the end of the season. Though id like to think there is someone out there who could be sinsible enough to strike now, take it off MA's hands and invest in january. We can all hope.

"big signing" and "Guthrie" in the same sentence :D

I pity you because this is what FFS has done to you. One big player is not what you need. You need to build a squad.

With a decent wage structure and shared vision for NUFC.

I pity you because this is what FFS has done to you. One big player is not what you need. You need to build a squad.

I give up... why is this dirty fucking yid still on this board? I think he's just here to fuck off the locals, typical of his kind I guess. Still, I know he's only looking for a bite, but then that just strengthens the question as to why he's still allowed to be here.

I'd like peoples opinion on what Newcastle is worth now versus what it would be worth in the championship.

Lets say it is worth around £230M now.

If it worth £180M or so in the championship - it would be costing MA £50 to send us the biggest f*ck off message imaginable.

If he is clever - he wouldn't publicly say "I'll teach the f*ckers to cross me" - he'll just orchestrate our downfall.

you do realise your posting that to me right? the guy who was going nuts about the lack of signings and progression and decent scouting etc back in may

and going mental about how tiny our squad was etc etc

I was one of the few who had zero faith even then lol

Would a FFS signing have appeased you? Say Modric? An Etoo?

NUFC needs radical change, change is never easy and always encounters resistance.

NUFC fans have certain behaviours that need to broken.

It reminds me of Spurs when Levy took charge.

I think one thing is clear Danny you should pipe down. If you lived one week of your life in Newcastle you would realise you know fuck all about what the fans think, and that we a footballing institution, something your club will never be.

I think one thing is clear Danny you should pipe down. If you lived one week of your life in Newcastle you would realise you know fuck all about what the fans think, and that we a footballing institution, something your club will never be.

Tell me one thing I have said tonight that is wrong.

The only thing you've said right was agreeing with me that the "I'm a PC" advert is wank.

The only thing you've said right was agreeing with me that the "I'm a PC" advert is wank.

Come on Stevie, you can do better than that. You know what has happened up to this point.

I also value your opinion as to the best course of action from this point. There is no buyer. Is the setup you have really that bad?

Come on Stevie, you can do better than that. You know what has happened up to this point.

I also value your opinion as to the best course of action from this point. There is no buyer. Is the setup you have really that bad?

Horrifically bad, it's so bad it's sickening, we have a good right to sue him for false promises unkept. Added to the fat liar you have Dennis Wise sat in the Chelsea end on Saturday something that good scouse journalist picked up on in one of the pieces today.

Horrifically bad, it's so bad it's sickening, we have a good right to sue him for false promises unkept. Added to the fat liar you have Dennis Wise sat in the Chelsea end on Saturday something that good scouse journalist picked up on in one of the pieces today.

Come on Stevie, he was hardly going to sit in the away end was he.

Dennis Wise signings, Jonas and Collicini. Good or bad?

What promises has he broken to you Stevie?

Xisco - Wise signing....Gonzalez - Wise signing if you sling enough mud something will stick.

what a load of shit

Edited by LeazesMag

Yes because the owner has proven that he cannot be trusted.

Xisco - Wise signing....Gonzalez - Wise signing if you sling enough mud something will stick.

Xisco? 5 mil, hes just a kid, one for the future. The Deportivo lot were gutted to lose him. That other fella? some loanee? Who gives a toss.

Dennis Wise is being written off because he is southern.

Do you hate it when any non Geordie is associated with your institution?

Defending Wise now Danny? Try harder.

By the way, considering the funding or lack thereof we've "enjoyed" under Fat Mike, it's not so easy to write off 5m on a total donkey like Xisco. He's not one for the future, we were supposed to leave that kind of signing in the past.

Oh and yes we hate it when non-Geordies are associated with our club, like Sir Les, Solano, Bobby Moncur, and this one lad called Keegan.

Face facts, you know nowt about our club or us.

Wise: Even a stopped clock's right twice a day. And I think all of our La Liga signings were orchestrated by Jiminez and Vetere, not by that poison dwarf scum.