Rumours you've heard

Guest Stevie

Anyone heard any rumours from good sources that have made you think :D I'm not even on about football rumours just things where you think, "nah", but you think of the source and you think fuckin hell :aye:

One of my best friends is a police officer, but he's still a good lad, and he was telling me something he's heard from two sources within the police. He's never told a lie in his life, and the sources where he got this story he trusts implicitly.

He reckons right, this house the OB raided somewhere in the country, it had been burgled now the two people I'm going to mention obviously had nothing to do with the burglary. For enthusiasts of Auf Wiedersehen Pet, I want you to picture the scene when the video of Arthur Pringle and the Prozzies in Thornley Manor come out. Well...these weren't video's but explicit pictures of.......Five Bellies fucking Samantha Janus. Apparently it was 9/10 years ago when she briefly fell out the public eye, but aye the OB found graphic pictures of Five Bellies giving it five nowt with Samantha Janus. It seems unbelievable, but trust me my mate IS like a saint, never told even a white lie in his life. I can't picture it in my head, I don't want to but it's hard to look at Samantha Janus in the same light.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He's never told a lie in his life, and the sources where he got this story he trusts implicitly."

For some reason every time I read that sentence the words "Baines" and "Leighton" come into my head, can't think why though :lol:

;)

A mate of mine works for a record company and was in New York about 5 years ago on a kind of secondment thing to th US head office, he was on a night out watching some bands and talking to an r & r man (i think that's what they are called, the blokes that look for acts to sign) anyway this bloke was playing Johnny big balls in front of my mate telling him various stories about the industry including a particularly interesting tale about how Christine Aguilera got her first record deal!

Apparently she went round a room full of record label executives and some well known rappers and felated the lot of them (about 8 or so) to ejaculation. A week later bish bash bosh a multi alnum record deal!

I'm not for one minute saying this is gospel but would prefer to believe it than to not!

"He's never told a lie in his life, and the sources where he got this story he trusts implicitly."

For some reason every time I read that sentence the words "Baines" and "Leighton" come into my head, can't think why though :lol:

;)

Total knob. I don't usually use the K but I will in this instance.

A mate of mine works for a record company and was in New York about 5 years ago on a kind of secondment thing to th US head office, he was on a night out watching some bands and talking to an r & r man (i think that's what they are called, the blokes that look for acts to sign) anyway this bloke was playing Johnny big balls in front of my mate telling him various stories about the industry including a particularly interesting tale about how Christine Aguilera got her first record deal!

Apparently she went round a room full of record label executives and some well known rappers and felated the lot of them (about 8 or so) to ejaculation. A week later bish bash bosh a multi alnum record deal!

I'm not for one minute saying this is gospel but would prefer to believe it than to not!

Did she not get signed up along side Justin Timberlake or something?

Did she not get signed up along side Justin Timberlake or something?

He was fluffing.

Or RnB :lol: What a crock of shit btw ;)

For some reason every time I read that sentence the words "Baines" and "Leighton" come into my head, can't think why though ;)

B)

Who is? Your "spot on mate" who told you about Baines signing? :lol:

For some reason every time I read that sentence the words "Baines" and "Leighton" come into my head, can't think why though ;)

B)

Nah. Do you think you're boring? Or are you in denial?

For some reason every time I read that sentence the words "Baines" and "Leighton" come into my head, can't think why though B)

:icon_lol:

Nah. Do you think you're boring? Or are you in denial?

Boring is definitely one thing that can never be said about you. Your ignorant, pathetic, moronic little rants (especially when you have had a shandy) are a highlight of the forum ;)

How far are we allowed to go with this and do we have to put 'allegedly' at the end of every rumour? I heard two from very good sources, one involving Shearer and the other Fat Fred. Everytime I tell people the Shearer one I get shouted at though, because of his legend status.