New Newcastle blog

JonnyRogers

Danny B has made lots of good points on this thread, but I don't see how he can abuse U2.

Whilst I find some of U2s stuff listenable. I see them as the the equivalent of Newcastle fans, ie massively overrated.

Best Band in the world vs. Best fans in the world.

Stevie, you're the equivalent of Boneo.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danny B has made lots of good points on this thread, but I don't see how he can abuse U2.

Whilst I find some of U2s stuff listenable. I see them as the the equivalent of Newcastle fans, ie massively overrated.

Best Band in the world vs. Best fans in the world.

Stevie, you're the equivalent of Boneo.

I think Tottenham fans are the equivalent of Scatman John, irritate almost everybody, never been in the top 4, no one rates them, flash in pan non-entities, who fuck off as soon as they've appeared on the scene.

If Fish is the most disliked person on here, who do you think are top 5 disliked on here, and where would you come?

Someone will need to explain The Fish's comment of Danny being "impressively dull", how can you be impressive and dull, unless you were going for the most boring cunt world championship?

Edited by Stevie

Come on Stevie I think we both know Fish is top of the pops. J69 would have to be in their somewhere. Fop and Alex probably, Attain deffo, Torres is gone (thank god), not that he was ever knowledgable enough to be annoying anyway. Gemmil comes across as bitter and Gejon a bit snide.

So really you have to pick out of that lot.

Alex wouldn't be in the most disliked, they all arselick him. "Alex said it must be right", nice bloke in person apparently, something I've heard from a good few sources.

Edited by Stevie

Can we count alter egos? That other name you used to post under was a bit (very) annoying.

Eh?

You know, you used to have another name. WL or LW or something like that. Made you look less cool than Jonny TBH.

Edited by Danny B

Come on Stevie I think we both know Fish is top of the pops. J69 would have to be in their somewhere. Fop and Alex probably, Attain deffo, Torres is gone (thank god), not that he was ever knowledgable enough to be annoying anyway. Gemmil comes across as bitter and Gejon a bit snide.

extremeironing410x589.jpg

You come across as self-effacing.

You come across as self-abusing.

:lol:

Alex wouldn't be in the most disliked, they all arselick him. "Alex said it must be right", nice bloke in person apparently, something I've heard from a good few sources.

Alex is a twat and yes I've met him. Monopolised all the fucking seats :lol:

Can we count alter egos? That other name you used to post under was a bit (very) annoying.

Eh?

You know, you used to have another name. WL or LW or something like that. Made you look less cool than Jonny TBH.

That's not me you pathetic nobhead. As was confirmed by IP address.

:lol:

Fucking hell Danny you're a tiresome cunt.

and Stevie, Danny is so dull other dull people find him mundane... that someone can be that incredibly dull without actually being a sheet of MDF is impressive.

It's not Danny that is impressive, it's the level of dull that he's acheived

Fair play Danny, I'm new to this forum so i don't know anyone, but you're quite possibly the biggest bellend I've ever encountered on a forum.

I love the fact how you come onto a Newcastle forum to take the piss out of the Toon, when you're obviously not welcome on any Spuds forums as they all think you're a cock too.

P.S. that earlier Scatman John comparison was genius!

Favourite Music

* Kanye West

* U2

* Coldplay

* Justin Timberlake

* MGMT

* Snoop Dogg

* Mark B and Blade

* Linkin Park

* Kate Nash

* Rihanna

* Limp Bizkit

* Timbaland

* Travis

* Maroon 5

* Keane

* Chemical Brothers

Favourite Books

* Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby

Fuck me, you sound a barrel of laughs. Your choices above rated you 75% on my cunt test. Congratulations.

*Spurs Obsessed BTW*

musici1rb1.jpg

That 'Classic' against Arsenal feels like a lifetime ago. What a game it was.

Was on a high for days after that game.

Weird watching the match highlights, like it's another sport these players in black and white were playing. High tempo, urgency even away at Arsenal ;)