Every sodding game with Souness....

Phil K

...if not for crap refs and linesmen...

EVERY SODDING GAME same excuses. Why not try admitting he and his coaches arent even Northern League stadard - a bit of honesty would be nice.

How much longer have we got to suffer

A/ Souness and his clown coaches

B/ The "mystery injury" brigade which Solano couldn't wait to join, despite being fit as a fiddle at Villa.

Shepherd must act NOW :yes He's to blame for Souness.

Edited by Phil K

Totally agree, as long as this idiot is here we will have more days like these. If he can't organise a team and beat teams like Wigan with players like Shearer, Owen, Bowyer and Parker then there's something wrong. There were players out there today who he had payed nearly 35 mil for. Paul Jewell would rather have our first 11 to work with over his I bet and there beating us 1-0!

Im sick of all this injury shit, it's bollocks, in the meantime there is no reason why we cant play as team, move for each other and have a go at teams other than because of that useless twat and his backroom of cronies.

Totally agree, as long as this idiot is here we will have more days like these. If he can't organise a team and beat teams like Wigan with players like Shearer, Owen, Bowyer and Parker then there's something wrong. There were players out there today who he had payed nearly 35 mil for. Paul Jewell would rather have our first 11 to work with over his I bet and there beating us 1-0!

Im sick of all this injury shit, it's bollocks, in the meantime there is no reason why we cant play as team, move for each other and have a go at teams other than because of that useless twat and his backroom of cronies.

46244[/snapback]

I haven't brought myself up to hearing his excuse this time - yet. But thanks both of you, somehow I just knew what it would be ....

How is Solano's injury Souness' fault? He was carrying a thigh injury when we bought him.

46246[/snapback]

Players seem to take longer than average to mend here for some reason, not sure why mind.

In the past I was saying we should give Souness his time to make things happen well that time has come and the wanker has to go he couldn't manage a team of tiny tots never alone NUFC. I have one word for Fat Fred that is Hitzfield! :yes

In the past I was saying we should give Souness his time to make things happen well that time has come and the wanker has to go he couldn't manage a team of tiny tots never alone NUFC. I have one word for Fat Fred that is Hitzfield! :yes

46266[/snapback]

well said and well done admitting you were wrong about him

I can't wait until the day the fuckwit is drummed out myself, it's my birthday soon ...

Hitzfeld as new boss would be a pretty decent birthday present

What I'd be doing is getting in touch with Hitzfeld's agent now. Offer him the job on the quiet. Buy him a pad somewhere in England but not round here, get him used to the culture and get him scouting some players he might like. Obviously the plan would be to bring him in next season instead of plunging him into a new country straight away, but if things got even worse with Souness, we'd have the option of bringing him earlier than planned.

Alternatively, we could sit on our hands and panic when we realise we have no choice but to fire Souness and scrap around for anyone who'll take the job.

What I'd be doing is getting in touch with Hitzfeld's agent now. Offer him the job on the quiet. Buy him a pad somewhere in England but not round here, get him used to the culture and get him scouting some players he might like. Obviously the plan would be to bring him in next season instead of plunging him into a new country straight away, but if things got even worse with Souness, we'd have the option of bringing him earlier than planned.

Alternatively, we could sit on our hands and panic when we realise we have no choice but to fire Souness and scrap around for anyone who'll take the job.

46271[/snapback]

totally agree. Offer him the job, tell him it is his whenever he is ready to start.

But kick Souness into touch anyway and just wait for him.

Today is the first time I've ever blamed a defeat on a referee. Two clear penalty decisions (Owen first-half & Shola second) and a goal not awarded. Baring in mind had the ref given the first penalty he'd have had to have sent-off the defender, we could have been looking at a comfortable win with a different referee and linesman.

I have to say I agree.

Curbishley would wet his pants to have half the budget Souness has had.

I think Souey's been unlucky, but noone wants an unlucky manager.

46281[/snapback]

Curbishley won't move up here, I'd put money on it.

If you cancel out all the fantasy solutions (ie foreign coaches, London based managers and bosses who are already on better horses) who does that leave? Please put on your Shepherd-Vision © Specs now to reduce choice even further.

Today is the first time I've ever blamed a defeat on a referee. Two clear penalty decisions (Owen first-half & Shola second) and a goal not awarded. Baring in mind had the ref given the first penalty he'd have had to have sent-off the defender, we could have been looking at a comfortable win with a different referee and linesman.

46285[/snapback]

How can you lay blame on the ref, yes there were 3 strange decisions, but there were some stranger ones by our fuckwit of a manager.

Amdy Faye and Ameobi ahead of Clark.

FACT is we were shit and will never improve until we are rid of this curse brought on by SOUNESS and his cronies. We just did not want the ball and when we got the ball did'nt know what to do with it. We played with fear in our hearts and it showed on every NUFC players face.

Well, I hope those people who banged on and on about giving Souness time to bring in his own players are happy.

I did say ages ago that I wouldn't give this incompetent fool any more money to spend, having seen Faye and Boumsong. Even if he did sign good players, there's absolutely no evidence in his past to suggest he can manage properly. Unfortunately for us there is still no evidence.

For those who laughed off my fear that we'd in a relegation battle, the argument against being that there are worse teams than us (Wigan, West Ham, Sunderland blah blah blah). Well, I don't for a moment think these teams are worse than what Souness has managed to come up with in just 12 months and over £50 million quid down.

Edited by Howaythelads

It's not just his team selections and use of substitutes. It's the fact we can't string more than 3 passes together. Why is he not working on that. And if he is why is it not making any difference. I aslo understand we were unlucky today. However we were playing Wigan FFS how old is their defence. Kavanagh was ancient when he played for STOKE yes STOKE. Why couldnt we get a better organised attack going. These are the reasons Souness should go not because of bad luck but bad management and coaching.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

It's not just his team selections and use of substitutes. It's the fact we can't string more than 3 passes together. Why is he not working on that. And if he is why is it not making any difference. I aslo understand we were unlucky today. However we were playing Wigan FFS how old is their defence. Kavanagh was ancient when he played for STOKE yes STOKE. Why couldnt we get a better organised attack going. These are the reasons Souness should go not because of bad luck but bad management and coaching.

46315[/snapback]

Fully agree.

Was going to give him until christmas but not now. It's obvious for all to see the man is a simpleton. He's took a top five team that i have to admit was on the decline but he's been given 50 million pound to sort that out and what have we ended up with? a team of players who can't string a pass together. As for the "yes but look at our injuries" shite it's no excuse, we should still be beating the likes of Wigan and a ten man West Ham with the players we have available.

Souness is useless, simple as and the sooner FF see's that the better because i can guarantee we'll not be getting European Football this season unless we some how manage to fluke one of the cups.

:yes

Although we did have some bad luck on Saturday I reckon Wigan fully deserved their win. Shearer's effort may have crossed the line and maybe we should have had a penalty but we were dead lucky a fortnight ago when we scraped a draw at Pompey so we can't complain too much. Also, I thought Wigan played the better football. Even when we improved after the break thanks to the introduction of Emre we stilled hoofed it up for Shearer to flick onto Owen far too many times.

We were unlucky with the referees/linesmans decisions on Saturday, we were unlucky that Bowyer got injured during the game and we were unlucky that that probably our three first choice wide players (Luque, Solano and Dyer) were all out injured.

But you cannot blame this misfortune on Faye (who I actually thought played alright considering he's wank) getting a place in the starting 11 or Shola getting a place in the squad (let along being brought on to play wide right). But most of all you cannot blame the misfortune on the totally gutless and disinterested display that the players on the pitch produced. They went out with an attitude of being superior and not needing to earn the right to show their greater level of ability.

These things must lay firmly at the feet of the manager. Quite clearly we are not a team in any way shape or form. Teams like Wigan and Portsmouth (even when we play them away from home) should not be able to cope with the players we have but they are being incompetantly managed and coached.

We will get better when we get some players back (particularly when we have Solano providing some width) but that will only hide the managers inadequacy for so long. The simple fact is that he's a shite manager and we will continue to fall further and further behind the top teams as long as we stick with him.

Although we did have some bad luck on Saturday I reckon Wigan fully deserved their win. Shearer's effort may have crossed the line and maybe we should have had a penalty but we were dead lucky a fortnight ago when we scraped a draw at Pompey so we can't complain too much. Also, I thought Wigan played the better football. Even when we improved after the break thanks to the introduction of Emre we stilled hoofed it up for Shearer to flick onto Owen far too many times.

46557[/snapback]

That argument is always irrellivent. Its down to whther it was decided by players or officials. Its not luck for your keeper to eb outstanding at the job he's paid to do and earn you a draw, thats the point of having a keeper. And if you dominate for 90 mins but the other team takes their chance and you don't thats the way it works and they deserve the win.

But if a ref/linesman (somebody employed to be neutral and not by either team) decides it, or plays a large part then that is bad luck/unfair, call it what you will.

It doesn't matter if we played beyond shite for 90 mins and Wigan were like watching Brazil, if we deserved a penalty and had a goal wrongly disallowed then you've been cheated out of it. The same would apply if we were the better team and they got away with it.