What do you work as?

Guest Stevie

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I train dolphins ,with learning difficulties. How to put mines on boats, how to communicate with humans. That kind of thing.

Well Done. so pleased you haven't let your obvious difficulties get in the way of working with creatures more intelligent than you.

I still divvint naa what the fuck ye talking about. :o

That Ken bloke appears to be from Sydney. Ignore him, they're all full of shit.

I work in medical imaging injecting people full of radioactivity for laughs.

:lol:

Aye I currently reside in Mosman, Sydney. You are from Melbourne, no??

What a fuckin' cesspool of shite that place is. And here's you trying to be proud of that place, time and time again. :lol:

I train dolphins with learning difficulties. How to put mines on boats, how to communicate with humans. That kind of thing.

You work in the City Of London with Dolphins.

Who do you work for? Deutschebank?

I train dolphins with learning difficulties. How to put mines on boats, how to communicate with humans. That kind of thing.

I think he's a cunnilinguist.

I train dolphins ,with learning difficulties. How to put mines on boats, how to communicate with humans. That kind of thing.

Well Done. so pleased you haven't let your obvious difficulties get in the way of working with creatures more intelligent than you.

So we can establish you are some kind of stand up....god.

I dont get the reference.

Can we keep it secular?

Can we keep it secular?

Script writer on "My Family"?

Can we keep it secular?

Now you're just being nasty :lol: Uncalled for.........

:o feckin dolphin fiddling yid

I don't get the reference, but I'm having a stab in the dark at which big player you do your tea boy duties for, because you've already said you work in the City. You ever been in the Cock Tavern?

Can we keep it secular?

Now you're just being nasty :lol: Uncalled for.........

:lol:feckin dolphin fiddling yid

:o

I don't get the reference, but I'm having a stab in the dark at which big player you do your tea boy duties for, because you've already said you work in the City. You ever been in the Cock Tavern?

I don't think he goes down mate. :lol:

Cock Tavern on Kilburn High Street? Legendary boozer, seen an old bird wearing a lampshade talk to herself in the mirror for a whole sunday afternoon.

I'm recruitment consultant in M&E and Civils sectors. I cover the North East which is fucking dead, there's one company in South Tyneside I deal with, one of the directors is the biggest mackem prick I've ever spoken to in my life and Scotland which is the most vibrant place in the country at the moment. Fucking government giving the jocks loads of money to build things.

I suppose you take one look at the applicants postcode and if it isn't to your approval their application goes no further.

haha geordies are hard people to move, so set in their ways. Jocks though always up for it and a few more grand. It's good crack though, I spend a large portion of me day talking about football.

Of course you do you fucking bludger. And here's you slagging off the Pakistani-born English. :o

You'll have to explain this one to me pal.

JawD how many people have you got working for you?

Fifteen

Facilities Management Advisor...

Thrilling stuff, I assure you!

Is that property related, managed offices etc?

Yeah the maintaining of office and industrial buildings around the country for a large electronical company.

I don't do any of the physical work myself, more of the organising of people to do it! :icon_lol:

Blatant job hunt to follow :lol:

Need any roped access building maintenance? if you do, pm me and I'll give you some details :lol:

I'm afraid our contracts with suppliers have only been recently signed, but thank you for your interest.

Kind Regards.

Cock Tavern on Kilburn High Street? Legendary boozer, seen an old bird wearing a lampshade talk to herself in the mirror for a whole sunday afternoon.

No not that one, the one near Farringdon tube, I think it's Spittalfields Market the place is called. Dingiest place I've seen in London, but absolutely class watching football there, cheap as chips as well.

I'm recruitment consultant in M&E and Civils sectors. I cover the North East which is fucking dead, there's one company in South Tyneside I deal with, one of the directors is the biggest mackem prick I've ever spoken to in my life and Scotland which is the most vibrant place in the country at the moment. Fucking government giving the jocks loads of money to build things.

I suppose you take one look at the applicants postcode and if it isn't to your approval their application goes no further.

haha geordies are hard people to move, so set in their ways. Jocks though always up for it and a few more grand. It's good crack though, I spend a large portion of me day talking about football.

Of course you do you fucking bludger. And here's you slagging off the Pakistani-born English. :o

You'll have to explain this one to me pal.

JawD how many people have you got working for you?

Fifteen

You need any engineers, PMs?

Facilities Management Advisor...

Thrilling stuff, I assure you!

Is that property related, managed offices etc?

Yeah the maintaining of office and industrial buildings around the country for a large electronical company.

I don't do any of the physical work myself, more of the organising of people to do it! :icon_lol:

Blatant job hunt to follow :lol:

Need any roped access building maintenance? if you do, pm me and I'll give you some details :lol:

I'm afraid our contracts with suppliers have only been recently signed, but thank you for your interest.

Kind Regards.

Shy Bairn gets nowt :icon_lol: