What do you work as?

Guest Stevie

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

You still haven't told me which department your stepmother works on, and what's she's called. Twat!

Food hall I think.

That's a good start, now how about telling me what she's called so I can let her know what a twat you are.

;)

Where's that pic you used to have in your profile you little nerd? I'll show her it, then tell her to come and introduce herself.

Deleted that photo after everyone kept on having it on there profile.

:yes

I'll tell her to look out for you, do you still look like that photo?

If it's the one I'm thinking of it looks like he's been dragged out of Belsen.

Yet to find out when I'm being made redundant but I'm still looking. If anyone's hiring an experienced MI/Data Analyst I'm here. :lol:

WTF, so you can use excel? ;)

That I can. Fucking mint at crazy golf in it. :yes

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

You still haven't told me which department your stepmother works on, and what's she's called. Twat!

Food hall I think.

That's a good start, now how about telling me what she's called so I can let her know what a twat you are.

;)

Where's that pic you used to have in your profile you little nerd? I'll show her it, then tell her to come and introduce herself.

Deleted that photo after everyone kept on having it on there profile.

:yes

I'll tell her to look out for you, do you still look like that photo?

More or less, and when I meet her I must shake her hand for her having you as a step son.

i'm a video journalist for a well known national newspaper

What one?

don't want to give too much about my identity away. it's a broadsheet though

Covering sport?

Forensic MH Nurse, hopefully soon to be a CPN

Excuse my ignorance but what's a CPN? Clinical Psychologist?

Edited by Stevie

Community psychiatric nurse. Go on then, get it over with . . . .

Canny job that. Why did you automatically think I'd say something sarcastic. My sister is the Senior Psychologist for one of the biggest Boroughs in London, so I understand bits and pieces of the nature of that sort of work. Definitely an interesting worthwhile job you surprise me.

Edited by Stevie

Canny job that. Why did you automatically think I'd say something sarcastic. My sister is the Senior Psychologist for one of the biggest Boroughs in London, so I understand bits and pieces of the nature of that sort of work. Definitely an interesting worthwhile job you surprise me.

I wonder :lol:

I wonder :lol:

Okay, I'll fill in the missing words.

Boring cunt. ;):yes

Don't fuck her about Magma, she doesn't suffer fools, she'll fuck you up in as soon as look at you.

And don't, I repeat don't, slag her favourite step son i.e. me.

P.S You been getting owt from the staff shop?

No, the shop closes at 11pm at the same time as I finish work.

Don't fuck her about Magma, she doesn't suffer fools, she'll fuck you up in as soon as look at you.

Nip in when you're on your break you numpty.

Currently working as a Nuclear Process Engineer at the dockyard where the nuclear submarines are refitted.

Fuck me which rock have crawled from under Rik?? :lol:

Nip in when you're on your break you numpty.

I would but I start at 7 and finish at 11 and I don't get a break because I only do 4 hours.

I started off as a roofer in Manchester, fuckin mint in the summer but shite in the winter so jacked it after a few years, Kind of fell into a job in sales after that worked for electrical retailer as a sales manager/regional manager, good money but got fed up answering to cunts

Now work for BAA @ Gatwick airport, shift work so get plenty time off. Loads of OT so can earn a decent wedge too