What do you work as?

Guest Stevie

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :lol:

You still haven't told me which department your stepmother works on, and what's she's called. Twat!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still working at Marks & Spencers, but could do with another part time job as I can't get full time hours at Marksies.

My stepmother reckons it's because you've got the brains of a demented gnat and keep putting stuff in the wrong place you thick cunt!

You still haven't told me which department your stepmother works on, and what's she's called. Twat!

Magma I used to think you were a computer program like a virus, but Besty confirmed you're a real person, I'm still sceptical.

Everyone has really good jobs (Jealous) i work at fucking asda stacking shelves.

Only while im at UNI though and its just round the corner so its not all bad :lol:

Still canny bad though...

What you studying?

Exercise Health & Fitness, thinking of becoming a PT or Sports Psychologist :D

Magma I used to think you were a computer program like a virus, but Besty confirmed you're a real person, I'm still sceptical.

I didn't mean it like that, I was calling wacky a twat not his stepmother. Never met her in my life.

Everyone has really good jobs (Jealous) i work at fucking asda stacking shelves.

Only while im at UNI though and its just round the corner so its not all bad :lol:

What you studying?

Your names not Glenn by any chance?

Class 3 Military Engineer.

Currently on a course for a FDSc Level 4 at the Royal School Of Military Survey, Also studying Geospatial Imagery/intelligence, GIS and Terrain Analysis.

Being paid well to do so too

Sat recon and all that. Sounds very interesting.

I studied that for a bit and found the concept interesting but the actually practical work was incredibly dull. For the record I'm doing a geography degree, so yeah I guess I'm not a true "academic", but I will hopefully have some kind of job upon graduation.

I see that as a sensible aim personally. I'd hope I don't come out of uni having learned all about the credit crunch then not get a job because of it.

Not getting a job straight away can often be a good thing. Try blagging your way into careers totally unsuited but wildly overpaid first. :lol:

I'd love to try that

And I work in County Durham, and the train home (going through Seaham and sunderland) when we have an evening KO is always packed full...so you might have a point there.
It's a class job and I would love it, except it's in sunderland. Really need to get into the new city library when it opens!

[/sherlockholmes] :lol:

Class 3 Military Engineer.

Currently on a course for a FDSc Level 4 at the Royal School Of Military Survey, Also studying Geospatial Imagery/intelligence, GIS and Terrain Analysis.

Being paid well to do so too

Sat recon and all that. Sounds very interesting.

I studied that for a bit and found the concept interesting but the actually practical work was incredibly dull. For the record I'm doing a geography degree, so yeah I guess I'm not a true "academic", but I will hopefully have some kind of job upon graduation.

I see that as a sensible aim personally. I'd hope I don't come out of uni having learned all about the credit crunch then not get a job because of it.

Not getting a job straight away can often be a good thing. Try blagging your way into careers totally unsuited but wildly overpaid first. :lol:

I'd love to try that

It's the norm in London. When I worked there everyone was in the wrong job, but with dizzying remuneration. Wink wink.

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :D

I didn't mean it like that, I was calling wacky a twat not his stepmother. Never met her in my life.

whooshed like no-ones ever been wooshed before :lol:

I thought I'd have a year off. Go back Feb 2010 :lol:

Skiver :)

Sitting at home with nothing better to do than watch Jeremy Kyle or some other shite :razz:

(like shite :D )

Edited by maggiespaws

Food hall I think.

Food hall I think.

That's a good start, now how about telling me what she's called so I can let her know what a twat you are.

P.S. Don't shoot the messenger. :D

Food hall I think.

That's a good start, now how about telling me what she's called so I can let her know what a twat you are.

:lol:

Get him tel't Magma.

I love the way Wacky seems genuinely wary of him like. Anyone else called him a twat on here I doubt he'd reply with a simple "food hall I think"

Or is Wacky bothered about his stepmother learning about his dealings on here?

What you studying?

Nah its not mate :)

What you studying?

Exercise Health & Fitness, thinking of becoming a PT or Sports Psychologist :)

Nah its not mate :razz:

He has your job and does your course :D

The only person who am curious about their occupations looking back are the two people who haven't given a straight answer. Fop if you are on the Graham, it's nee disgrace I was once for 5 month, and Parky what do you do?

And I work in County Durham, and the train home (going through Seaham and sunderland) when we have an evening KO is always packed full...so you might have a point there.
It's a class job and I would love it, except it's in sunderland. Really need to get into the new city library when it opens!

[/sherlockholmes] :lol:

It's in County Durham, but just ten minutes outside of sunderland. I class it as sunderland because the place is full of mackems :D

What you studying?

Exercise Health & Fitness, thinking of becoming a PT or Sports Psychologist :razz:

Nah its not mate :icon_lol:

He has your job and does your course :D

:) Sounds like an interesting fella