Kinnear given till the end of the season

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand all the negative attitudes?? I'm not a fan of the bloke but he has got the players on side and they have started playing better. Changing a manager now would just disrupt things even more in the camp. IMO!!!

Cutting off the nose to spite the face. An expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive overreaction to a problem. "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" is a warning not to act out of pique or pursue revenge in such a way as to damage yourself more than the object of your anger.

:lol:

I don't understand all the negative attitudes?? I'm not a fan of the bloke but he has got the players on side and they have started playing better. Changing a manager now would just disrupt things even more in the camp. IMO!!!

Cutting off the nose to spite the face. An expression used to describe a needlessly self-destructive overreaction to a problem. "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" is a warning not to act out of pique or pursue revenge in such a way as to damage yourself more than the object of your anger.

:o

"Don't be a patronising wanker" :lol:

"Don't be a patronising wanker" :o