Kinnear given till the end of the season

Tom

We'll soon see. Let's see if Owen signs a new contract.

The lure of playing under such a big name as Joe Kinnear and the thought of the £10m+ signings that Ashley is going to provide will no doubt be too much for him to resist. :lol:

Owen is the only genuine worldwide superstar we have. Allowing ourselves to lose him will be far worse than people realise. Being the person who oversaw it happen would be a fuck up on a spectacular scale.

Owen is the guy who sells the club to other players. He is the player that reminds others that we used to have enough clout and enough money to sign players like him and I can't see us doing it for a very long time if he does go.

Mark my words, if Ashley lets him go, we could be absolutely fucked.

To be honest bud I think we already are, what I can't understand is what the fuck it's got to do with cock-wipes like Danny B? He's on the constant wind-up and he's allowed to continue in what must be a nice diversion for him in the afternoon while he's sitting around in the jewellers doing fuck all else. :o

Danny B's opinion on NUFC is something I value about as highly as Lorraine Kelly's. :lol:

That's a good point :icon_lol:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll soon see. Let's see if Owen signs a new contract.

The lure of playing under such a big name as Joe Kinnear and the thought of the £10m+ signings that Ashley is going to provide will no doubt be too much for him to resist. :lol:

Owen is the only genuine worldwide superstar we have. Allowing ourselves to lose him will be far worse than people realise. Being the person who oversaw it happen would be a fuck up on a spectacular scale.

Owen is the guy who sells the club to other players. He is the player that reminds others that we used to have enough clout and enough money to sign players like him and I can't see us doing it for a very long time if he does go.

Mark my words, if Ashley lets him go, we could be absolutely fucked.

To be honest bud I think we already are, what I can't understand is what the fuck it's got to do with cock-wipes like Danny B? He's on the constant wind-up and he's allowed to continue in what must be a nice diversion for him in the afternoon while he's sitting around in the jewellers doing fuck all else. :o

Danny B's opinion on NUFC is something I value about as highly as Lorraine Kelly's. :lol:

And her growler.

So let me see:

I was right about KK quitting.

I was right about the fan unrest before KK quit.

I was right that Ashley wouldnt sell.

but your right, my opinion dont mean shit. Just because I am not a NUFC fan it doesn't mean I dont know the game better than you do.

TBH I have probably been following the game for ten years more than most on here.

For the record. I think you will buy some good young players, sell off some dead wood and finish out of the relegation zone with the beginings of a half decent squad with a decent wage structure for next year.

Just because I am not a NUFC fan it doesn't mean I dont know the game better than you do.

TBH I have probably been following the game for ten years more than most on here.

:lol: how's the padded cell?

Mate its true. I am willing to bet most on here werent around pre KKs first stint in charge. Some real JCLs on here.

Everything I have said has come to pass. Some on here have their heads too firmly up their arses to realise but it is a fact.

Just because I am not a NUFC fan it doesn't mean I dont know the game better than you do.

:lol: how's the padded cell?

Mate its true. I am willing to bet most on here werent around pre KKs first stint in charge. Some real JCLs on here.

Everything I have said has come to pass. Some on here have their heads too firmly up their arses to realise but it is a fact.

Prepare yourself for the shit storm........ then again don't bother, no-one takes you seriously anyway :o

I thought they were options in a poll rather than predictions.

When every one of those options come true..

You said KK would walk if he wasn't backed in the transfer window. Are you agreeing he wasn't backed or do you now want to have it both ways?

You said KK would walk if he wasn't backed in the transfer window. Are you agreeing he wasn't backed or do you now want to have it both ways?

I have no doubt that KK actually believes that he wasn't. Unrealistic expectations IMO.

I have no doubt that KK actually believes that he wasn't. Unrealistic expectations IMO.

So you do want it both ways? :lol:

Quote some of these other predictions btw (poll options don't count either).

So you do want it both ways? :lol:

Quote some of these other predictions btw (poll options don't count either).

According to the Dolphins , wor Daniel is more than happy to have it both ways :o

Ashley isnt going to sell (because there is no buyer):

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=550267

Mystic Danny Predicts Toon Army unrest:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=20237

Keegan the quitter:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=20225

I will be right about this too.

Wow, on the first one btw :lol:

The second one would be poll options if you'd managed to work out how to do a poll :o

I've already covered the third one on you wanting it both ways, i.e. you said KK would go if he was given nothing. Which you retrospectively changed to being about his expectations.

Don't get too wound up now Daniel :lol:

Why would I. Nostradamus hasnt got shit on me.

All my predictions are based on my unbiased, extensive, knowledge of the professional game.

Edited by Danny B

A: If Spiderman was your big signing of the summer?

B: If Spiderman was your big signing of the season?

C: If the Mackems outspent you?

D: If KK walks for lack of support?

E: If the Mackems finished above you?

F: If MA admits that wearing the shirt and standing amongst the fans was a "cheap ploy" to get you onside?

To be fair, thats like saying "I reckon there'd be hell on if they raised the basic rate of tax to 50%"

You seem to think that listing a few things in a question relates to predicting the future, you must be a fucking laugh dahn the dogs like, well number 1 may do well, but frankly what happens if 2 romps it, 6 is lookin tasty mind, as for 3 he;s a geeeeeeezah....."

"ooooh I won again, look I said it was a good un, how clever am I".

Show me the post that says "MA will fuck you over, spend nowt, piss off a real proper respected manager (and replace him with a bloke who failed in the lower leagues), sell your assets, take the piss, employ some know nowt wankers and then expect a £50million profit for his hassle"

and I'll say well done you.

Erm not really. You lot obviously werent expecting any of it because all I got was abuse.

I'm on for all 6 coming to pass.

Mate I know its a bit spooky but trust me there is no trickery involved. Just an experienced football fan telling you how it is.

Edited by Danny B

Why would I.

Because of the bits of my post you didn't quote presumably. Like I said, you reckon KK was backed so you can't have it both ways 'mate'.