Kinnear given till the end of the season

Tom

Not for a club like Spurs. Especially when you have easily the fifth best team in the league.

:lol:

fuck me you come off with some crackers :o

At that point we had a Midfield of

Davids, Jenas,Carrick, Lennon

Defoe Keane and a motivated Mido up front

We were easily the fifth best team in the league. Our nearest competition for most of the season was Bolton FFS.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and here's where you said Ashley would sell and we could attract better than Kinnear....

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry528452

and denied Kinnear would be made permanent because of the sale going through...

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;#entry529346

Shall I keep looking?

Oh, and here's where you said Ashley would sell and we could attract better than Kinnear....

Shall I keep looking?

:lol: Nostradamus.

Things change and at that time a sale did look like a possibility.

Things progress.

Shall I keep looking?

:lol: Nostradamus.

Things change and at that time a sale did look like a possibility.

Things progress.

Your opinion faster than most things apparently.

We were easily the fifth best team in the league. Our nearest competition for most of the season was Bolton FFS.

So your saying you had easily the 5th best team in the league, but finishing 5th wasn't good enough

How odd, and people think we have unrealistic views

There is such a thing as overachieving. Being a Toon fan I am not surprised you are familiar with the concept.

So your saying you had easily the 5th best team in the league, but finishing 5th wasn't good enough

There is such a thing as overachieving. Being a Toon fan I am not surprised you are familiar with the concept.

You still here? I was hoping you might have had a serious chip pan fire.

Havent you got an online "woman" to try and "woo" by demonstrating how desperate you are to fuck anything?

Havent you got an online "woman" to try and "woo" by demonstrating how desperate you are to fuck anything?

Why would I want to do that? I've got a perfectly fit lass sitting in the living room. I think you'll find I'm taking the piss 95% of the time unless I'm referring to your death you thick cockney cunt.

Why would I want to do that? I've got a perfectly fit lass sitting in the living room. I think you'll find I'm taking the piss 95% of the time unless I'm referring to your death you thick cockney cunt.

Course you have stumpy. Unless you have been out with your rohypnol already.

ah nice, mocking someones social standing while spending your friday night posting on an Internet forum for a football team you neither support, or are even wanted on.

niiiiiiiice

Good job you are on hand 24/7 to protect the forum then isnt it :lol:

ah nice, mocking someones social standing while spending your friday night posting on an Internet forum for a football team you neither support, or are even wanted on.

niiiiiiiice

Why don't you give us a break and have a spell on here:

http://www.skunkers.net/reunited/forumdisp...prune=&f=36

See how long you last before having a nervous breakdown.

niiiiiiiice

Why don't you give us a break and have a spell on here:

http://www.skunkers.net/reunited/forumdisp...prune=&f=36

See how long you last before having a nervous breakdown.

Is there swearing? It sounds terrifying

Someone on N-O made a very good point that by giving him a contract until June, it stops him from leaving us in the lurch short-term.

He's been strongly linked with Charlton this week, so imagine how much worse things could have been had he got fed up with the uncertainty of going month-to-month and went with the long-term deal closer to home? At least this way we don't have to go back to having Hughton & Money looking after things on their own.

Just because I am not a NUFC fan it doesn't mean I dont know the game better than you do.

TBH I have probably been following the game for ten years more than most on here.

:lol: how's the padded cell?

Mate its true. I am willing to bet most on here werent around pre KKs first stint in charge. Some real JCLs on here.

Everything I have said has come to pass. Some on here have their heads too firmly up their arses to realise but it is a fact.

Sorry for being seven when Keegan took over like. Although Ardiles is the first manager I remember.

Just because I am not a NUFC fan it doesn't mean I dont know the game better than you do.

TBH I have probably been following the game for ten years more than most on here.

Mate its true. I am willing to bet most on here werent around pre KKs first stint in charge. Some real JCLs on here.

Everything I have said has come to pass. Some on here have their heads too firmly up their arses to realise but it is a fact.

Sorry for being seven when Keegan took over like. Although Ardiles is the first manager I remember.

You dont need to apologise. You just need to remember your place when push comes to shove.

You dont need to apologise. You just need to remember your place when push comes to shove.

Don't worry I'll remember that.

:icon_lol: You really think you're some kind of football connoisseur.

But seriously. :o:lol:

Small price to pay to maintain a little stability,

I always thought he'd be here for the season and that we would not be sold short-term.

Imagine if JFK left at the end of the month, club not sold and all the turmoil resurfacing, who in the world would work for Ashley's regime? So far only JFK.

All I pray is that he keeps us up, at this point I have no further ambition.

Each game that I have been to this season has either left me relieved or totally hacked off, and I think that is the only emotion I can expect for the rest of the season.

Someone on N-O made a very good point that by giving him a contract until June, it stops him from leaving us in the lurch short-term.

He's been strongly linked with Charlton this week, so imagine how much worse things could have been had he got fed up with the uncertainty of going month-to-month and went with the long-term deal closer to home? At least this way we don't have to go back to having Hughton & Money looking after things on their own.

It is probably for the best, but it's the least worst option, nothing like a good option.

And the thing again is even if Kinnear does get what Keegan was promised (money and the final say), I'm not massively convinced I want Kinnear rebuilding the squad (although as it's between him and Wise :lol: ), although in fairness not much he could willingly do would make it worse.

I'm still clinging desperately to the hope that Ashley, while misguided, wants the best for the club and that the reason he hasn't sold is because the buyers weren't up to much cop... rather than him trying to fleece them for more than the club is worth.

Now I'm resigned to Kinnear for the rest of the season, which pretty much means Ashley till the end of the season, the only positives I can see is the pseudo-stability and it gives real investors real time to look at and prepare a bid for the club.

I'm still clinging desperately to the hope that Ashley, while misguided, wants the best for the club and that the reason he hasn't sold is because the buyers weren't up to much cop... rather than him trying to fleece them for more than the club is worth.

Nice idea but it's at odds with what Kinnear has come out and said. Ashley is a cunt.