Keano on his way?

tommo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Keane stays as, quite frankly, I think the bloke is fucking shit :rolleyes: Hand on heart, at the minute I would rather have Kinnear than Keane.

The vast majority of their fans still bum him and there is nee way Quinn & co would sack him. I hope he gets a pang of ego and refuses to fuck off :finger:

Edited by Ketsbaia

obsessed

For a self proclaimed football guru you really are thick as mince.

Laughing at your rivals' misfortunes: Normal

Posting all day on a forum for a football club 350 miles away that you don't support: Not normal

obsessed

For a self proclaimed football guru you really are thick as mince.

Laughing at your rivals' misfortunes: Normal

Posting all day on a forum for a football club 350 miles away that you don't support: Not normal

If we all pray long enough and hard enough together he may get a terminal illness, failing that one of the soft arse mods could just ban the tedious cunt.

Thing is, you've got to look at what Keane has done for Sunderland. He took a distinctly average Championship side, turned them into winner and managed to avoid the drop with shite players last season. He bought players who have done the business in the past but for whatever reason werent flavour of the day and hoped they would gel with the team spirit they had. Those same players dont have the same commitment especially when it comes to a relegation scrap. They should put the likes of Chopra back in the team who at least gave something for the cause rather than the likes of journeymen like Diouf & Cisse.

Guest stormrider

I think he's quite a good manager. It's not his fault the team he's managing is shit. In fact he's got more out of that bunch of talentless bozo's than anyone could have ever gotten.

I'd really have him here and I'm not taking the piss!

I think he's quite a good manager. It's not his fault the team he's managing is shit. In fact he's got more out of that bunch of talentless bozo's than anyone could have ever gotten.

I thought I'd seen it all but I couldn't have been more wrong :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Guest stormrider

I thought I'd seen it all but I couldn't have been more wrong :rolleyes:

:finger:

Oh grow up will ya ;)

I wouldn't want him now, players in this day and age just don't seem to respond to his old school tactics, they've got to much money to care.

Where as it's totally different at Man Utd because they know they have a chance of winning something so they put up with Fergies shit.

Thing is, you've got to look at what Keane has done for Sunderland. He took a distinctly average Championship side, turned them into winner and managed to avoid the drop with shite players last season. He bought players who have done the business in the past but for whatever reason werent flavour of the day and hoped they would gel with the team spirit they had. Those same players dont have the same commitment especially when it comes to a relegation scrap. They should put the likes of Chopra back in the team who at least gave something for the cause rather than the likes of journeymen like Diouf & Cisse.

You've got to remember that what Keane has done for Sunderland he has managed to do with almost £90 million. Any semi-decent manager, with backing like that, would be much further up the league.

You've got to remember that what Keane has done for Sunderland he has managed to do with almost £90 million. Any semi-decent manager, with backing like that, would be much further up the league.

Where did they get all that cash from?