Keano on his way?

tommo

He can kiss goodbye to any hopes of managing a top team now, first little bit of pressure and he's off. Makes Keegan look like a right stayer!

I wish he'd stayed with them just that little bit longer tbh, still I can see Fat Sam chomping at the bit for this appointment now - his sort of team, dogshit.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Odds from Nufc.com

Keane's replacement - Latest Odds:

Val Doonican @ 2/1

Sinead O'Connor @ 2/1

Jimmy Cricket @ 2/1

Gerry Adams @ 2/1

Terry Wogan @ 2/1

Westlife @ 2/1

Bob Geldof @2/1

Joe Kinnear @ 2/1

There largest shareholder is now a Yank so they should add some Oirish-Americans - Edward Kennedy? Colin Farrel?

Odds from Nufc.com

Keane's replacement - Latest Odds:

Val Doonican @ 2/1

Sinead O'Connor @ 2/1

Jimmy Cricket @ 2/1

Gerry Adams @ 2/1

Terry Wogan @ 2/1

Westlife @ 2/1

Bob Geldof @2/1

Joe Kinnear @ 2/1

There largest shareholder is now a Yank so they should add some Oirish-Americans - Edward Kennedy? Colin Farrel?

Barack Obama ;)

still I can see Fat Sam chomping at the bit for this appointment now - his sort of team, dogshit.

And I can see the gnashing of teeth here if the bloke you peddled brings success to your rivals ;)

Could definitely see Allardyce going. He's good mates with Peytar Reid as well. What a legendary combo they could be.

I was at Chester Zoo about 2months ago with Mrs Paws and little Paws and Mrs Paws pointed out one of the chimps - I swear it was the spit of 'ol Monkey's Heed. When I tried to take a photo he spotted me, turned round and took at shit (I kid you not) and wiped his arse on a handful of straw. I persevered for another couple of mons trying to get a pic but he wasn't having any of it ;)

sadly, i think if keegan had that backing i really couldn't see us breaking into the top 4. they are way better than us at so many things its not even funny!

with current resources and £75+M we'd probably have what 2 more decent defenders midfielders and a forward (as in the kind of players that are actually worth paying for).

thats actually not enough nowadays.

sadly, i think if keegan had that backing i really couldn't see us breaking into the top 4. they are way better than us at so many things its not even funny!

with current resources and £75+M we'd probably have what 2 more decent defenders midfielders and a forward (as in the kind of players that are actually worth paying for).

thats actually not enough nowadays.

Getting off the point a bit I suppose but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Villa will finish above Arsenal this season, is it?

I'm a bit torn.

Instability is good but theres a chance they might get someone with a clue. Then again they could get another Wilko.

Hope they get Fat Sam and he does the same as he did for us.

He'll probably go there and do a good job. ;)

People i'd like to see manage the Mackems: Allardyce, Curbishley, Souness, Ramos, Strachan, O'Leary, Hoddle, Grant, Bryan Robson, Jewell

People i'd dislike to see manage the Mackems: Bilic, Mancini, Keegan, Shearer, Houllier, Jol, Deschamps, Ranieri

People that would drive to me suicide if they took over the Mackems: Ketsbaia ;)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

If only KK had received that sort of backing.

Fair number of mackems reckon he will be their next manager

Fair number of mackems think it's ok to shag their sister tbf.

If only KK had received that sort of backing.

Fair number of mackems reckon he will be their next manager

I also heard a couple say keane was leaving to be our next manager too so I wouldnt worry about it ;)

Not worried at all, Keegan's a busted flush