Keano on his way?

tommo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit torn.

Instability is good but theres a chance they might get someone with a clue. Then again they could get another Wilko.

Hope they get Fat Sam and he does the same as he did for us.

Keano - he's lost

his job you know...

After days of speculation following their 4-1 home defeat by Bolton, Roy Keane has now walked out on the mackems.

Facial hair disagreements are believed to be at the centre of the dispute between the Action Man model and his smooth -chinned Chairman.

An RSPCA spokesman said:

"this is a great day for the canine population of the region, who need live in fear no longer".

Keane is believed to be a contender for the vacant Huddersfield Town job, having shown interest in the position when he heard their nickname was The Terriers.

PS: Talking himself up to anyone will listen as a candidate to take over at the stadium of plight is none other than Sam Allardyce, the currently unemployed former Toon boss and ex-mackem player.

I'm sure we can look forward to Taylor, Samuels and the rest writing articles on how over-expectant the fans are and that they should have been grateful just to be in the Premiership - or not.....

Having said that I think the way they've got the knives out for him should prevent their fans being on strong ground trying to take the piss out of us for having ideas above our station.

On the man himself his "plan" of staying up last year and progressing this year with a better quality of players wasn't that bad imo - he just bought the wrong players and kept changing the team too much. I also think his typical Man U ego has cost him dearly.

In fairness, his ManU ego has come from years of winning stuff. I thought some of it might rub off on the team and they'd do better than they have done.

Someone of his status in the game (from a player perspective that is) should attract players who want some of what he's had - like KK did for us first time around. Up until that point, I don't think they could attract those kind of players. It looked good for them when Quinn took over as he could get his Irish mate Keane to help him out and attract those players.

Not sure they can be so lucky now.

Interesting times for the unwashed now.

Odds from Nufc.com

Keane's replacement - Latest Odds:

Val Doonican @ 2/1

Sinead O'Connor @ 2/1

Jimmy Cricket @ 2/1

Gerry Adams @ 2/1

Terry Wogan @ 2/1

Westlife @ 2/1

Bob Geldof @2/1

Joe Kinnear @ 2/1