We will finish 7th.

Park Life

Surely Bolton & Fulham have shown the last few weeks why we can't rule out the top 10 just yet?

:finger:

Tell you what mate, you couldnt have picked a more apt nickname!!!

:rolleyes:

Seriously though, it's only 5 points between us and Bolton in 7th, if someone had said in July that come December we'd be within a couple of wins behind an Intertoto Cup spot, I think we'd have taken it.

Surely Bolton & Fulham have shown the last few weeks why we can't rule out the top 10 just yet?

Seriously though, it's only 5 points between us and Bolton in 7th, if someone had said in July that come December we'd be within a couple of wins behind an Intertoto Cup spot, I think we'd have taken it.

I agree its a small gap but cant see anything in our set up that makes me think it will happen.

I agree its a small gap but cant see anything in our set up that makes me think it will happen.

I agree to an extent, although the only two teams in the pack I can honestly say will be more consistent than us between now & May are Man City & Spurs. 8th at the very least is there for the taking. Top-ten certainly isn't out of reach.