DVD converting for ipod touch

Smooth Operator

I'm using the dvd decrypter that i downloaded from the videora ipod touch convertor programme i use, but when i've decrypted the dvd and converted it and sync'd it to my ipod touch there is no sound.

I've followed the instructions and selected the video option in the stream processing tab and it converts ok but no sound, so i tried something different and selected video and one of the audio options too but it wont even convert the file this way.

So i'm lost, anyone used this and done it successfully or anyone use something completely different?

TIA

I'm using the dvd decrypter that i downloaded from the videora ipod touch convertor programme i use, but when i've decrypted the dvd and converted it and sync'd it to my ipod touch there is no sound.

I've followed the instructions and selected the video option in the stream processing tab and it converts ok but no sound, so i tried something different and selected video and one of the audio options too but it wont even convert the file this way.

So i'm lost, anyone used this and done it successfully or anyone use something completely different?

TIA

Google handbrake

Its a conversion program and follow the instructions.

If I can folow it anyone can. Converts everything to MP4 works both on my Nokia N96 and my Ipod touch.

So when the video is played on the Ipod there's no sound?

Do you know the video and audio settings required for a video to play on an Ipod?

No sound of the ipod that's correct.

No i don't but all other videos i've put on it have sound without having to do anything with the settings, these aren't dvd's though, they are just camcorder videos and a couple of downloaded youtube videos.

Do you know the video and audio settings required for a video to play on an Ipod?

No i don't but all other videos i've put on it have sound without having to do anything with the settings, these aren't dvd's though, they are just camcorder videos and a couple of downloaded youtube videos.

Have you ripped the DVD to your hard drive?

No as the instructions say to just insert the dvd and open it in the dvd decrypter programme.

You think it's worth saving it to the hard drive then trying it?

Google handbrake wont download for me! :rolleyes:

No as the instructions say to just insert the dvd and open it in the dvd decrypter programme.

You think it's worth saving it to the hard drive then trying it?

Google handbrake wont download for me! :rolleyes:

Use dvd decrypter to rip the dvd to your hard drive then try opening the video file it creates in your media player

Use this ripping guide http://www.sheerboredom.net/modules.php?na...icle&sid=65