Ex Girlfriend Troubles

Tom

She is 20 and studying a degree, (a proper one)

The bit in brackets is intriguing...

The rest, you need to have a word with yourself Tom. Fucking sad life she's got like if she's doing that, and getting her mates to help out. Perhaps you need to point this out?

Fucking Hell, I had it bad last night

Does anybody else get this?

She proper stalked us around Newcastle and then decided to proper kick off at me, I had said nothing to her all night and anything I did say was polite, I am honestly as much of a gentlemen as possible around women.

She then proper kicked off calling me a a twat and then proceeded to stalk me and my friends for 20 minutes outside the clubs, she rang on a friends number to find out where we were anyway!

So she stalked me effectively and then went mad at me, to be fair I was looking ok.

But why the fuck can't they leave you alone, then she harasses me and blames it on me :finger:

She is 20 and studying a degree, (a proper one), just leave me alone,

She has called me worse than shit :rolleyes:

That's proper bad.

She proper stalked us around Newcastle and then decided to proper kick off at me, I had said nothing to her all night and anything I did say was polite, I am honestly as much of a gentlemen as possible around women.

She then proper kicked off calling me a a twat and then proceeded to stalk me and my friends for 20 minutes outside the clubs, she rang on a friends number to find out where we were anyway!

So she stalked me effectively and then went mad at me, to be fair I was looking ok.

But why the fuck can't they leave you alone, then she harasses me and blames it on me :finger:

She has called me worse than shit :rolleyes:

That's proper bad.

Proper unhinged him it has. ;)

The ironic thing is if a bloke behaved like that to a woman, the advice would be call the police and the reality might well be the same.

It's amazing how quickly they can turn.

My ex (of 5 years) fucked off with some guy 15 years her senior, let me know it was over via email, left me with all her debt, hired a solicitor to try and get half my house then, two years later when I finally got everything sorted, tried adding me as a friend on Facebook!

As Brockles quite rightly says, snakes with tits.

My ex (of 5 years) fucked off with some guy 15 years her senior, let me know it was over via email, left me with all her debt, hired a solicitor to try and get half my house then, two years later when I finally got everything sorted, tried adding me as a friend on Facebook!

:rolleyes::finger:;)

You bastard! :rolleyes:

But why the fuck can't they leave you alone, then she harasses me and blames it on me ;)

She has called me worse than shit ;)

:rolleyes::finger:

;)

jamie%20oliver_1399_18684052_0_0_7005961_300.jpg

Edited by manc-mag

:icon_lol:

jamie%20oliver_1399_18684052_0_0_7005961_300.jpg

;)

When my Mrs went away on her hen weekend I went on the lash to Shitely Bay for the first time in years. Whilst there I had the misfortune to bump into one of my exes where we had one of those gritted teeth 'are you alright?' conversations. Uncomfortable? Not really, the bit five minutes later when another of my exes came over and joined in the conversation and my mate dropped in the 'he's getting married in a couple of weeks' was far more uncomfortable. Tell you what though, there's nowt better in for realising you're about to marry the right one..

When my Mrs went away on her hen weekend I went on the lash to Shitely Bay for the first time in years. Whilst there I had the misfortune to bump into one of my exes where we had one of those gritted teeth 'are you alright?' conversations. Uncomfortable? Not really, the bit five minutes later when another of my exes came over and joined in the conversation and my mate dropped in the 'he's getting married in a couple of weeks' was far more uncomfortable. Tell you what though, there's nowt better in for realising you're about to marry the right one..

;)