Littlewoods.com

peasepud

plus its 3 for 2!!!!!!

Missed that.

You do realise though that if Danny's right and I get a bill I'll be giving you a phonecall asking for my money. :finger:

Not sure anything like that's happened to you before. :rolleyes:

Lets just hope Im not on a conference call with work on the other line at the time!!!!

I got Real Madrid away top and a cardigan or something, owe them £6.00 which is theory is bloody marvelous. Here's hoping I'm not handing over the £56.00 it says in my account information though. It could be one hell of a marketing idea by the company, thoughts?

EDIT - e-mail has confirmed only £6.00 is due, so maybe it did work!

Edited by Stu_J

I got Real Madrid away top and a cardigan or something, owe them £6.00 which is theory is bloody marvelous. Here's hoping I'm not handing over the £56.00 it says in my account information though. It could be one hell of a marketing idea by the company, thoughts?

It would be totally illegal though, I have confirmation emails here with the reduced amount on. You should have too. Anything more charged and you give them hell.

2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-

(i) you are entitled to use the code;

(ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use;

(iii) you agree to the terms set out below.

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.

2.3 Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:-

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.

... just trying to spoil the fun because the bastards don't deliver abroad! :rolleyes:

Edit: oohh Besty beat me. Still don't think they can charge you extra without your explicit consent. Worst that'll happen is the order will get cancelled I guess.

Bollocks

Bollocks

:rolleyes:

You can cancel your order by the way, done it myself. :finger:

It only lets you use the code once, although it'll let you order again and again and it'll take the discount off the amount at the checkout but when they take it from your account after the first order it's the full amount so don't anyone go ordering multiple times.

I didn't find this out myself, i passed the code on to a friend who made 8 orders before realising what was happening!

But nothing stopping you registering as a different customer multiple times though.