Littlewoods.com

peasepud

Cheers, I can't be bothered risking it so just cancelled.

@spurs fellow- Did the spurs fans fall for the same thing then?

It was a combo of codes that allowed you to get a new Spurs shirt for a tenner.

As soon as they cottoned on they stopped all orders, then those who received them got an invoice through the post, a lot were going to tell them to whistle.

I dont know what the final upshot was.

So if they charge you the full amount having decided you were not qualified to use the code, as a customer you can still return all the goods and get a full refund?

Quick someone answer me before i go wild in the aisles!!!!!!!

Aye.

Would be interesting to know what happened to those who stuck it out.

Shame, I had my eye on a copy of Pro Evo 2009 (and a pair of flip flops) for £1 :rolleyes:

My friend who made about 8 orders says none were discounted so she cancelled them all, i'm gonna stick it out though as the stuff i got is sold out elsewhere and if they do charge me the full price i'll argue the toss and threaten to send it all back and go to Watchdog with a copy of my e mail confirmation.

I would have stuck with it had they had been able to deliver abroad. As I said, fairly confident the worst that'll happen is they'll be in touch with you asking you to cancel or pay full price so you'll have the last say, or else it'll work!

I tried to cancel the items but got an e-mail reassuring me that they were indeed posted so I shouldn't worry. Phoned them up and said that the voucher used was a gift from a friend and the guy said that they would credit my account with the £50 after the item transaction was completed. Think I'll just leave it now, in any case it's still quite cheap, might get lucky.

I had the full amount debited from may account and a 50 quid refund put in so it looks like this has worked!

Unless they're just not sending it.

Nah I've read that's how they do it. Plus what I bought was 57 quid.

Update:

My friend who made 8 orders and was charged over 400 quid has all the goods and all the 50 quid discounts credited to her account and all her money back following her cancellation!

They must be fucking hopeless there like.

My one order worked as per normal too. So £3.81 on 4 decent xmas presents, jobs a good un'!

I had the full amount debited from may account and a 50 quid refund put in so it looks like this has worked!

A propos of nothing, your signature always makes me laugh. Ich nichten... lichten...

A propos of nothing, your signature always makes me laugh. Ich nichten... lichten...

:birthday: I've just realised that I've got the wording slightly wrong but fuck it, you get the idea.