She's at it again

Snake

Bassong has two howlers on the trot and it'll be Keegan's fault too. :finger:

Never mind fleeting whiff of Islamophobia (Peadophobia for that matter - paedophiles are human to :rolleyes: ), there's a stink hanging around what she's written.

Seeing as the Mido 'scandal' was her fucking baby last season, it's no surprise she's dragged it up again.

This isn't the lass hassling you in the town the other night is it Tom? :rolleyes:

The Telegraph have picked up on it too :rolleyes:

As much as I think the chants are hugely unfunny I find it hard to see the racism in it, especially when the 'Boro fans were belting out a chorus of "Fat Aussie Bastard" at Viduka.

It's a moot point anyway as the chants are less about his religion and more about his similarity to Richard Reid (now he's sans hair it's less obvious). I don't see us singing the same about Hossam Ghaly or Nic Anelka when they turn up. I can't remember us booing Emre either.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Private Eye made the comparison first iirc. Not racist then though apparently. People are fucking stupid for doing it after the fuss made about it last year though.

Private Eye made the comparison first iirc. Not racist then though apparently. People are fucking stupid for doing it after the fuss made about it last year though.

High brow publication. We're just a bunch of northern thugs :rolleyes:

It's a moot point anyway as the chants are less about his religion and more about his similarity to Richard Reid (now he's sans hair it's less obvious). I don't see us singing the same about Hossam Ghaly or Nic Anelka when they turn up. I can't remember us booing Emre either.

I think Diouff may be a Muslim as well so no doubt booing him because he's a despicable, cheating shit would be racist as well.

I think Viduka's was fat greedy bastard (ironic as that's the only reason he signed for them) so obesist/capitalist/illigetimatist would obviously be okay.

I think Diouff may be a Muslim as well so no doubt booing him because he's a despicable, cheating shit would be racist as well.

I think Viduka's was fat greedy bastard (ironic as that's the only reason he signed for them) so obesist/capitalist/illigetimatist would obviously be okay.

The rule seems to be it's OK to take the piss as long as they're white/Christian. Anything else is racist.

The rule seems to be it's OK to take the piss as long as they're white/Christian. Anything else is racist.

standard fare for a heap of shite like the Guardian. Mido's got a bomb ? So what ? What's racist about that ? Ref the other thread in the general section lately, we are spawing a generation of brainded PC correct robots. What a load of bollocks.

Piara Power, the national coordinator of the anti-racism campaign Kick it Out, demanded firm action. "We need Cleveland police to take this by the scruff of the neck because it's a criminal offence," he said. "I don't think the FA have any option but to bring charges against Newcastle. We are working with Newcastle and will be pressing home to them the need to look at the issue of Islamophobia."

I don't see how he can have a position like that, when he said that if Iran's Ahmadinejad were to go to Germany he shouldn't be arrested for Holocaust denial.

Seem like a neo-racist position of hypocrisy to me.

Abdoulaye Faye celebrated scoring Stoke City's injury-time equaliser by tearing around the pitch with a finger pressed against his lips. Sure enough, the former Newcastle defender was greeted by an aching silence on the part of those home fans who still wonder precisely why Sam Allardyce brought him to Tyneside from Bolton Wanderers.

Nobody wonders why Fat Sam brought him from Bolton. However we do wonder why Wise & co. sold him.

Abdoulaye Faye celebrated scoring Stoke City's injury-time equaliser by tearing around the pitch with a finger pressed against his lips. Sure enough, the former Newcastle defender was greeted by an aching silence on the part of those home fans who still wonder precisely why Sam Allardyce brought him to Tyneside from Bolton Wanderers.

Most people were shouting iirc.

Nobody wonders why Fat Sam brought him from Bolton. However we do wonder why Wise & co. sold him.

Never let the facts get in the way of some nice rhetoric.

By all accounts he wanted to go anyway didn't he? :birthday: