Band of Brothers: The Pacific

Jimbo

Just ordered season 1-3 of tour of duty for my da for xmas

(roughly translates to, its really for me but he can open the wrapping then i'll take it off him)

http://www.tigerdvd.com/index.php?main_pag...products_id=152

Tour%20of%20Duty%20Season%201-3.jpg

Tour of Duty Season 1-3

$57.86

OMG!

Itz the bootlegs!!!!!11111

Edited by Lazarus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Cheers. I bought the first set for my dad, but he never watched it so I might nip home and pick it up first anyways. Only watched the first lot in parts.

This and Dr Who, plus lost and 24 good T.V times ahead!

Am downloading the hd version as we speak :yes<_< <_< :rolleyes:

Are you downloading the 720p version? I'm just downloading normal version as I don't have a HD TV/Monitor.

Either way I'm 'kin excited! Band of Brothers is one of the best miniseries I have ever seen!

Just finished watching. Visually stunning and moving in parts which you expect. Hoping as it goes on so will the character development as all of those combined is what made Band Of Brothers so great.

The first episode was a pretty good watch and they were very clever when they portrayed the landing craft pretty much the same as SPR all the way up to the beach, basically till coconut time! :yes

I'm looking forward to the next episode anyway as the intro was pretty decent!

finally got round to seeing the pacific. I think it started a little slow but was still produced and acted. The end of the episode especially. It's set up perfectly for the start of the second which i'm expecting to be pretty bloody!

Just watched 1 & 2 and must admit to feeling pretty gutted.

So far it doesn't seem a patch on bob and is more like watching a shoot em up video game.

Far too much prolonged action without first building any relationships between viewer and actors.

Hope episode 3 brings it to life.

• 3 weeks later...