NUSC Online payments now available

peasepud

You don't have to be taken to court to have your credit rating fucked, do you?

Other than that, I thought about the boycott but imo it's a personal thing. I was daft enough to pay upfront for 3 years but I won't buy another ST if we're still in a similar state with the same owner etc. 3 years down the line. That's up to me though. As for a widespread boycott, when has any football club ever benefitted from their own fans staying away? It always has the opposite effect.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put a full reply on when I get to a proper computer. DD wise though we have investigated and fans don't have a leg to stand on. Cancelling a DD agreement will go against your credit rating and ultimately cause you grief. That's why the NUSC haven't recommended it.

#

It is incorrect that cancelling DD payments for next seasons tickets will go against you on your credit rating. That is absolute tosh - cancelling a credit agreement because of a reasonable cause would have to result in court action being taken by the supplier -NUFC -do you think for one minute that the club will take their own season ticket holders to court???

These are scare stories being used by the club. This man has taken all of the TV Money, season ticket money, and spent nothing. Newcastle will post an operating profit at the end of the season - this is fact. As regards who would be better, why doesn't Ashley come out and say that the bids made by XXX are insufficient due to my wanting £300M+ for a club which I paid £134M and then cancelled out a debt for £60M. all other debts have been transferred into loan payments due back to Ashley. If anybody can come up with a reasonable argument as to why this Fat Shyster deserves a profit on a club he has nearly destroyed feel free???? The gullibility factor of some fans??? is astonishing. Do you not realise what this man has done and why he is now using his puppet JFK to try and smooth the way. He has no feeligs whatsoever towards NUFC and is purely looking to make a profit at our expense. WAKE UP and see what this bastard has done

Go on then fucking do it. cancel your DD and see what happens, we've taken advice on it from experts (including the three solicitors on the committee) and all advice says its a bad move to do it. No doubt however you would have blamed us if we had said it should be done.

I havent got a fucking clue who you are but frankly mate if I was you Id take the time to research through my previous posts before even thinking about having the bastard fucking gall to accuse me of giving in to MA or being swayed by anything hes said.

Firstly already cancelled any DD - I'll be over the moon to go to court over that. So you are a member of NUSC??? Are you happy with your chairman's spineless statement, because I think you'll find the answer as to which way the fans think if Fatboy shows up at St James. As for blaming NUSC - what a crock of shit- you don't represent the majority of the Newcastle fans - why the turnaround - has he now replied and invited you into the boardroom for a chat and a drink? As for accusing you about what - I don't have the time to research all your posts - get ower yersel you big tart. Answer the question as to why the turnaround/cave in/????????

Thick as fucking mince

Your credit rating will suffer before you are taken to court, they probably wont take you there because they wont want the publicity but it wont matter you will be unable to get a mortgage, new car or even a mobile phone. Thats your perogative and I commend you on doing it, out of interest though how did you pay the club the fifty quid you owe them for this year? Or didnt you? technically thats obtaining services by deception which in itself is a criminal matter and they will take you to court for it and you wont win (oh and while you're on that means you're defrauding the rest of us fans as well).

If you did pay them then well done you've just handed Ashley more cash and will do so next year as well. Nice one, funding the fat twat and Wise as well. Unless of course you're not going to the games anymore then that would mean you were either a fair weather fan or unwilling to give the support when its most needed. Again well done sooopafan and all that. ;)

see, you cant win. a bit like the NUSC really, now I ask you again.

What do you propose is the action we take?

Thick as fucking mince

Your credit rating will suffer before you are taken to court, they probably wont take you there because they wont want the publicity but it wont matter you will be unable to get a mortgage, new car or even a mobile phone. Thats your perogative and I commend you on doing it, out of interest though how did you pay the club the fifty quid you owe them for this year? Or didnt you? technically thats obtaining services by deception which in itself is a criminal matter and they will take you to court for it and you wont win (oh and while you're on that means you're defrauding the rest of us fans as well).

If you did pay them then well done you've just handed Ashley more cash and will do so next year as well. Nice one, funding the fat twat and Wise as well. Unless of course you're not going to the games anymore then that would mean you were either a fair weather fan or unwilling to give the support when its most needed. Again well done sooopafan and all that.

Who the fuck do you think you are you little jumped up prick? Your credit rating will not suffer for something you do not have yet you tool. As for this seasons ticket, I paid for it last season. Are you now working for Experian or one of the other CRA's you condescending fucking prick. Don't lecture me abour credit files or deception or any such guff. Defrauding the rest of the fans???? You really are so stuck up yourself arent you. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME IN THE SAME WAY THAT NUSC DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS.

I've been going to the games for forty years and I really don't think that I could be described as a fair weather supporter. Please come and see me before the game on Saturday and then try and speak to me in the same way as above. You are without a doubt a proper tool who who is far more interested in mememememememe then anything else. When you learn to treat other people with respect then you won't take it up the arse like you seem willing to do!!!!

do you think for one minute that the club will take their own season ticket holders to court???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/658095.stm ;)

Isn't that the other way round?

Well kind of but it shows that a club isn't prepared to let a visit to court get in the way of profit.

Different time - different case - fans taking the club to court. Do you honestly think that NUFC would take 10,000= supporters to court???

If you sign up for a 12 month gym membership and cancel 4 months in then can the gym claim the money outstanding? Aye probably, this is the same situation with more money involved. I can't see how you can claim breach of contract because Ashley has turned out to be a bit of a cunt.

Who the fuck do you think you are you little jumped up prick? Your credit rating will not suffer for something you do not have yet you tool. As for this seasons ticket, I paid for it last season. Are you now working for Experian or one of the other CRA's you condescending fucking prick. Don't lecture me abour credit files or deception or any such guff. Defrauding the rest of the fans???? You really are so stuck up yourself arent you. YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME IN THE SAME WAY THAT NUSC DOES NOT SPEAK FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS.

I've been going to the games for forty years and I really don't think that I could be described as a fair weather supporter. Please come and see me before the game on Saturday and then try and speak to me in the same way as above. You are without a doubt a proper tool who who is far more interested in mememememememe then anything else. When you learn to treat other people with respect then you won't take it up the arse like you seem willing to do!!!!

;)

If you sign up for a 12 month gym membership and cancel 4 months in then can the gym claim the money outstanding? Aye probably, this is the same situation with more money involved. I can't see how you can claim breach of contract because Ashley has turned out to be a bit of a cunt.

What happens if the gym is now a shithole- would you have a case? All cases are judged on the indivdual merits. I am not advocating cancelling this seasons money- next season is different.

Thick as fucking mince

If you did pay them then well done you've just handed Ashley more cash and will do so next year as well. Nice one, funding the fat twat and Wise as well. Unless of course you're not going to the games anymore then that would mean you were either a fair weather fan or unwilling to give the support when its most needed. Again well done sooopafan and all that.

who the fuck is this cunt? ;)

If I remember correctly we paid a reduced price for this years ST if we signed up for this (someone correct me if Im wrong, my memory is shot to shit), in my case I saved £50, if youve cancelled the DD then you are not eligible for that discount so thnerefore owe the club the discount. Feel free to meet up with me before the game, its well documented where we drink and I stand out a mile. Come along I'll buy you a pint and you can call me a condecending prick to my face (if you get a chair to stand on). :icon_lol:

who the fuck is this cunt? :icon_lol:

If I remember correctly we paid a reduced price for this years ST if we signed up for this (someone correct me if Im wrong, my memory is shot to shit), in my case I saved £50, if youve cancelled the DD then you are not eligible for that discount so thnerefore owe the club the discount. Feel free to meet up with me before the game, its well documented where we drink and I stand out a mile. Come along I'll buy you a pint and you can call me a condecending prick to my face (if you get a chair to stand on). :icon_lol:

What a fuckin hard lad ;) If i get a chair to stand on hahahahahaha. Your ego's writing cheques your body can't cash you tool. Where do you drink arsewipe?

I think you're all mad, i'm guessing some of you are too young to remember what a recession looks like or what happens during one. Add on top of that one of the the worst financial climates in post-industrial history and you are looking at huge uncertainty for any investor. If you dont know how that connects to the debate here you should have a little think.

What is the overall objective of the DD cancellation or going 'nuclear'? To remove Ashley is not an end-game, it is not a result, it is an intermediate step towards something else. The purchase of the club by someone better is the only way any of those activities could be helpful in the long-run.

I'm not going to connect the dots, it should be obvious. Emotional, narrow sighted, ill informed opinion is going to do nothing for the future of the club. The situation is about as sobering as it gets.

Don't be so patronising you prick. I'm fully aware of what a recession is, and the implications. JFK confirmed Ashley had an offer, but he didn;t think this was enough money, so don't come out with crap that no-one is buying. In this market is it not Ashley who is being unrealistic with his asking price which by all accounts is in excess of what he paid.

The objective of cancelling the DD should indicate to Ashley that he is getting no more money from Newcastle supporters and trying to force his hand in selling the club. At this point anybody would be better than Ashley - who could have dome more harm than this fat fool and his midget sidekick????

Emotional and ill informed- what a load of patronising nonsense- is appeasement always the best way????? How has anything that I have said ill informed???? Do you know what price he was offered??????? There is nothing ill informed about trying to force the worst owner in the history of NUFC out of the club.

;) How emotional was that response? Just what we dont need right now. You didnt state what the second part of the plan was, the bit about how the next owner would be better.

Ill informed as you clearly dont appreciate the impact of the financial crisis on the attractiveness of the club to investors.

How patronising yet again. Just what who doesn't need - we - do you speak for everybody???? Don't try and be clever you just look smug, patronising and ignorant. There have been two offers for the club - how do you know that the next owner would not be better -could they be worse???

Ill Informed ???? What part is ill informed - the fact is we have had offers so therefore the club is attractive at a certain price - do you know what that price is??? I know what it should be - certainly no more than what Ashley paid for it, and possibly less due to the financial crisis. Unless you know what the offers were, and I'm sure you don't then you are the one making ill informed assumptions without all the facts. The plan is quite clear - get rid of an owner who clearly does not care one jot for the club or the supporters. If his investment is not going to make a profit, then with a bit of luck he will cut his losses and leave. Passion and emotion are what loyal supporters feel for their club - you apparently do not - I feel sorry for you in that case.

You're now asking people where they drink so that puts you in the under 21 bracket and so i was right, never seen a recession. I'll give you the address of my local too but i doubt your pocket money will get you there. :icon_lol:

I'll return to what i said originally and lay it out for you as this all was said in the light of the fact that those wanting Ashley out at this moment have no idea what the next part of the plan is. You say the plan is quite clear but the plan only has short-term ambitions, it has no longer term thinking. For the very first point on this issue, you may remember people saying anyone other than Shepherd would be better a couple of years ago. Look how that one worked out for the short-termists?

The plan also assumes that there is a buyer at any price. Its quite simple to work out that if someone of the wealth of Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed wants to invest in a football club, they wouldnt be squabbling over £50m, in fact if you think about the expenditure streams involved and the risks, i doubt that an investor of this size would squabble over £100m. The price is pretty much irrelevant to the fantasy-land owners. Shame for us the 2008/9 season is mired in the reality of a relegation struggle and Father Christmas doesnt exist.

If you look at the next tier of wealth below that you'll see that people in that bracket have lost a huge % of their wealth recently. Wealth is not held in cash, its held in complex financial products that have all fallen in value dramatically in the last 6 months. With this in mind, not many people are still feeling like investing in something as risky as 'turning a club lying 17th in the premier league into a top 4 club that would deliver a more attractive return than investing it elsewhere'. Thats the prospect that these people are looking at and the current financial climate is making that a less and less attractive option. Thats why the club has not been sold. Are you seriously saying that if the world had not experienced this current economic downturn that the club would not have been sold? As for Ashley himself, all his other assests (like everybody else's) have also fallen dramatically in value. As much as it pains anyone to have him around any longer, that financial losses he has incurred make it very unlikely he will sell one of his assets (our club) now when he can wait for the crisis to settle down and sell it without a loss. Its fact of life that we cant really do much about.

Lets say he did drop the price to less than £200m. Does this reflect the value of the asset? With an income stream of £90m+ , the business has a nominal venture capital value of £270m, add in to that the growth of income streams in the last 5 years and trending them out in the medium term (Future Growth Value or FGV), then the real price of the asset is somewhere in the £300m+ area. If you drop that down to say £200m, given the £90m + income stream, this will attract lower tier investors with less capital behind them and the eventual buyer could be anyone. That would be really risky for the future of the club.

The time for emotions was 3 months ago, now is the time for reflection and level-headedness. If i believed that you could make decisions regarding the future of a football club with passion and emotion, then i would argue for a supporter to run the club with no experience or working in a business. The fact is, making decisions regarding the future of NUFC on the basis of someone's emotional response to the situation in this case jeopardises the future of the club. Do you think we will avoid relegation if a new owner comes in in January, unsettles the fragile team and appoints god-knows who as manager?

Its people like you that are jeopardising the future of the club by calling for wholescale changes in the organisation of a club experiencing the threat of relegation from the premiership more acutely than ever during the fucking middle of that season. Its people like you that are threatening the future health and wealth of the football club. Its people like you that dont understand that knowing what is best for the future requires reflection on a wealth of factors and that real passion and emotion is wanting us to do what is right for the club and not damage it because you dont have the forsesight to look past short-term goals.

You're now asking people where they drink so that puts you in the under 21 bracket and so i was right, never seen a recession. I'll give you the address of my local too but i doubt your pocket money will get you there. ;)

I'll return to what i said originally and lay it out for you as this all was said in the light of the fact that those wanting Ashley out at this moment have no idea what the next part of the plan is. You say the plan is quite clear but the plan only has short-term ambitions, it has no longer term thinking. For the very first point on this issue, you may remember people saying anyone other than Shepherd would be better a couple of years ago. Look how that one worked out for the short-termists?

The plan also assumes that there is a buyer at any price. Its quite simple to work out that if someone of the wealth of Abramovich or Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed wants to invest in a football club, they wouldnt be squabbling over £50m, in fact if you think about the expenditure streams involved and the risks, i doubt that an investor of this size would squabble over £100m. The price is pretty much irrelevant to the fantasy-land owners. Shame for us the 2008/9 season is mired in the reality of a relegation struggle and Father Christmas doesnt exist.

If you look at the next tier of wealth below that you'll see that people in that bracket have lost a huge % of their wealth recently. Wealth is not held in cash, its held in complex financial products that have all fallen in value dramatically in the last 6 months. With this in mind, not many people are still feeling like investing in something as risky as 'turning a club lying 17th in the premier league into a top 4 club that would deliver a more attractive return than investing it elsewhere'. Thats the prospect that these people are looking at and the current financial climate is making that a less and less attractive option. Thats why the club has not been sold. Are you seriously saying that if the world had not experienced this current economic downturn that the club would not have been sold? As for Ashley himself, all his other assests (like everybody else's) have also fallen dramatically in value. As much as it pains anyone to have him around any longer, that financial losses he has incurred make it very unlikely he will sell one of his assets (our club) now when he can wait for the crisis to settle down and sell it without a loss. Its fact of life that we cant really do much about.

Lets say he did drop the price to less than £200m. Does this reflect the value of the asset? With an income stream of £90m+ , the business has a nominal venture capital value of £270m, add in to that the growth of income streams in the last 5 years and trending them out in the medium term (Future Growth Value or FGV), then the real price of the asset is somewhere in the £300m+ area. If you drop that down to say £200m, given the £90m + income stream, this will attract lower tier investors with less capital behind them and the eventual buyer could be anyone. That would be really risky for the future of the club.

The time for emotions was 3 months ago, now is the time for reflection and level-headedness. If i believed that you could make decisions regarding the future of a football club with passion and emotion, then i would argue for a supporter to run the club with no experience or working in a business. The fact is, making decisions regarding the future of NUFC on the basis of someone's emotional response to the situation in this case jeopardises the future of the club. Do you think we will avoid relegation if a new owner comes in in January, unsettles the fragile team and appoints god-knows who as manager?

Its people like you that are jeopardising the future of the club by calling for wholescale changes in the organisation of a club experiencing the threat of relegation from the premiership more acutely than ever during the fucking middle of that season. Its people like you that are threatening the future health and wealth of the football club. Its people like you that dont understand that knowing what is best for the future requires reflection on a wealth of factors and that real passion and emotion is wanting us to do what is right for the club and not damage it because you dont have the forsesight to look past short-term goals.

Firstly I wish was under 21 , but when you've been going for over 40 years it's unlikely :icon_lol:

Now since you seem to think that you are the Oracle on most stuff, let's look at the whole situation. Ashley will not invest in the club - already stated this - has also ruined yet another season - employed a manager who has won 2 games in 9. Would this sort of ratio get him the sack under normal circumstances - probably for a club with our potential. We now have a sub standard squad, substandard manager and and an owner who won't spend any money. He has also put the future of the club at risk due to his short termism, by letting contracts run down, keeping the players in the dark over his intentions etc.

Why would a club valued at £300M by your reckoning attract lower tier investors if it was for sale at £200M. Surely this would attract clever investors. This logic doesn't really work out when you say that the eventual buyer could be anyone. Are yoy now telling me that Ashley has been good for the club in some way??????? You're stretching credulity a long way. What is RISKY for the club is a clown who won't invest any more money, has appointed a Micky Mouse Manager who is merely a puppet who makes increasingly bizarre statements which he then contradicts later.

Emotion is always prevalent within football fans - to deride this makes you as usual a patronising prick. Nobody is asking for a supporter to run the club- just someone who has the club's interests at heart - Ashley does not he has own interests at heart. How do you know who the bidder(s) were who failed to match Ashley's price. What is the price - maybe they bid £300M and he wants £350M. How can you say that a new owner will come in and unsettle the side, when the present owner will not put another penny in. Are we going to improve the side with free transfers and loan players, and is JFK the right man based on results alone. If he keeps up this rate of return , we'll get around 40 points - will that be good enough????

As for the last bit of guff - people like me blah blah I would say that's the majority of Newcastle fans not the ones who write on blogs/forums or even join NUSC - I could alternatively quite easily say that it's people like you who purport to be the Voice of the Fans who cause more harm by spouting off that a fat bastard like Ashley should be allowed back into St James when he has single handedly put us in this situation in the first place. I would think that you'll find there's a majority who do not want him back under any circumstances. As for people like me threatening the future of the club, go and yank yourself, because I'll still be there along with the vast unspoken majority who do not care to be spken for by apologists or attention seekers. I've no doubt if you were around before WW2, we'd all be speaking German.

Auf Wiedersehn you tool!

Tbf though John, you haven't come up with a viable long-term solution to the problem. Probably because there isn't one. Not in terms of what the fans can do anyway.