Staff Christmas Do

Magma

Anyone had theres yet? And what did you's do?

Got mine on the 14th and we are still organising where to go.

Edited by Magma

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to Germany for ours later this week. So much for the environment. :rolleyes: Apparently we're going to the Christmas market in Rüdesheim on Friday afternoon to get nicely sloshed on Glühwein, then on to a nearby restaurant for much meat and merriment.

Edited by Meenzer

I'm off to Germany for ours later this week. So much for the environment. :rolleyes: Apparently we're going to the Christmas market in Rüdesheim on Friday afternoon to get nicely sloshed on Glühwein, then on to a nearby restaurant for much meat and merriment.

I'll bet you are.

I'll bet you are.

I bloody hope I am! :finger:

Christmas Ball all the way down at the Hardwick Hall in Sedgefield. I hate it man as I'll be dying for a piss on the coaches.

take a funnel and a lemonade bottle.

Remember years ago going to an away match the bastard orgainising the trip was bragging that the bus had a bog on it. it was a large catering size diluted pop carton with a pipe and a jubilee clip connecting it to a funnel :rolleyes: Obviously never heard of having a shite, normall stuff piss hoyed out the drivers door at 40mph.

I think Thursdays are the best nights for work dos like. With Friday off, obviously. We're going to the Waterside Palace next week which should be alright.

I think Thursdays are the best nights for work dos like. With Friday off, obviously. We're going to the Waterside Palace next week which should be alright.

Wacky fact: I once went there for lunch with my mam and Andreas Andersson's girlfriend. It was suitably surreal.