Staff Christmas Do

Magma

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had some alright food there. That's about as much as I can say for the place.

Me dad had his 60th there and the buffet was outstanding, wouldn't recommend it as a venue for a shindig though as the noise from downstairs washes over everything upstairs

Can only imagine the tension in the air at a buffet attended by you. Trigger finger hovering over your fork holster. Mexican stand off stuff.

When I used to work for a company I found them very depressing. That is all. ;)

Do you work for yourself now, or are you on the Kraut dole?

I wouldn't say they're depressing, they can be shit when you work with boring people in dead end office jobs, but just get pissed. There's nothing worse than being stuck with people you genuinely have nothing to say to though.

When I used to work for a company I found them very depressing. That is all. ;)

Do you work for yourself now, or are you on the Kraut dole?

I wouldn't say they're depressing, they can be shit when you work with boring people in dead end office jobs, but just get pissed. There's nothing worse than being stuck with people you genuinely have nothing to say to though.

I have a little company of my own (5 years now).

I hate the way everyone tries to be friends for one evening and the general arse licking of superiors that goes on.

I used to like to harass the the owner of my previous firm as he used to fly over specifically for the Xmas party and do the

old 'muster the troops' bit.

I'm not a revolutionary just like to see a bit of spunk in people.

Parky's lying. He's on Hartz IV and spends most of his time shouting at people outside Penny Markt while clutching a bottle of own-brand Kräuterbitter.

That would be sublime. :icon_lol:

Simplicity is the way to revelation. ;)

I've had some alright food there. That's about as much as I can say for the place.

Me dad had his 60th there and the buffet was outstanding, wouldn't recommend it as a venue for a shindig though as the noise from downstairs washes over everything upstairs

Can only imagine the tension in the air at a buffet attended by you. Fat, stubby, Trigger finger hovering over your fork holster. Mexican stand off stuff.

;)

Tidied it for you as well.

Can only imagine the tension in the air at a buffet attended by you. Fat, stubby, Trigger finger hovering over your fork holster. Mexican stand off stuff.

;)

you must hate Buffets mate, all the good stuff is at the back of the table...

:birthday:

Never eat off them, you never know who's prepared the food then there's always the risk of some fat lad manhandling the food then putting it back.

:birthday:

Never eat off them, you never know who's prepared the food then there's always the risk of some fat lad manhandling the food then putting it back.

as if a fat lad would put it back :drinks:

Mine is tomorrow night in London, looking forward to it now, *poker all afternoon in the office taking money off yids, Chelsea, Arsenal, Murdrers fans, Turks and Boro should be good fun, and later on, meal then free drink + me = carnage if only on the bog seat.

* That's the idea but I'm shit, anyone got any tips, I don't even know all the rules.

Mine is tomorrow night in London, looking forward to it now, *poker all afternoon in the office taking money off yids, Chelsea, Arsenal, Murdrers fans, Turks and Boro should be good fun, and later on, meal then free drink + me = carnage if only on the bog seat.

* That's the idea but I'm shit, anyone got any tips, I don't even know all the rules.

Look into their eyes in a scary way. ;)

give everyone else doubles. ;)

Surprisingly, this year the public body I work for is putting on a 'lavish' do for all staff (several hundred), with champagne reception, food, free booze and some sort of discotheque, all night long, all night.

Just wanted to let you all know I'll be drinking as much of your money as I possibly can ;)

Surprisingly, this year the public body I work for is putting on a 'lavish' do for all staff (several hundred), with champagne reception, food, free booze and some sort of discotheque, all night long, all night.

Just wanted to let you all know I'll be drinking as much of your money as I possibly can :aye:

gonna pull? ;)

Just wanted to let you all know I'll be drinking as much of your money as I possibly can :huh:

gonna pull? ;)

I thought that question was likely.... :aye:

I'll be reporting here with (empty) baubles on if I do.

Edited by trophyshy

Mine was the best christmas do ever. Everything you can do at a Christmas do I did, apart from fighting. I abused yids, abused West Ham, abused this English born and bred cockney wide boy who has an Italian surname but can't speak a word of it for hating England, danced like David Brent, my boss verbally agreed to a pay increase for me (I hope tha caant can remember) shagged the admin girls 19 year old pal from Bexley'eef, and missed my train home yesterday. There's a lot of good people at my company, a lot of good Londoners, but am so proud to be geordie there's not as many sly geordies as there are from other places. There's this kid, I don't like the cunt, but people speculate he's a shirt lifter behind his back, so I just came out and asked him and he went apeshit, as I said to him would you rather have a direct question like that, or people gossiping about it behind your back, I said that's thedifference between a geordie and a southerner. Great night though and I expected it to be shit, first time I've been to a club in nearly a year.