Staff Christmas Do

Magma

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off to Germany for ours later this week. So much for the environment. ;) Apparently we're going to the Christmas market in Rüdesheim on Friday afternoon to get nicely sloshed on Glühwein, then on to a nearby restaurant for much meat and merriment.

I'll bet you are.

I bloody hope I am! :icon_lol:

haha, top marks to you Meenzer for taking the gags

There's three office parties, one is the Office one. It's upstairs in a shit pub in Archway and they sent an email invite which asked if it should be fancy dress or not. Of course I voted yes and have no intention of going. There's the department one which sounds all right, dinner at a Moroccan place then drinks after. Then there's the team one which is go straight out after work and get shitted.

I'm torn... ;)

Ours is in The Pitcher and Piano on the 19th apparently. It's only costing me £13.45 anyway so I can't complain. Although this is the first christmas I've been a boss so I expect I'll have to buy the two whinging fuckers I'm in charge of drinks as is the norm...

Ours is in The Pitcher and Piano on the 19th apparently. It's only costing me £13.45 anyway so I can't complain. Although this is the first christmas I've been a boss so I expect I'll have to buy the two whinging fuckers I'm in charge of drinks as is the norm...

I might take a stroll along and lob some bricks through the windows.

I'll send you photos of the fuckers to aim for.

I hate that place mind, it's fucking shite.

Why not stand wanking off at the window like you normally do until the police move you?

The last time I was in was a hot, Sunday afternoon. One of the lads was after revenge after he'd had the three man lift performed on him the week before. His retort was to go to the toilet and wipe his sweaty, shitty arse with some toilet roll then tuck it in the collar of one of the lads who had got him. Only the victim didn't know as he'd been at the trough getting a piss at the time and thought he'd just been patted on the back.

He ended up sitting for about an hour with an Andrex ponytail, didn't go down to well with the clientèle and staff like but we thought it was hilarious.

The last time I was in was a hot, Sunday afternoon. One of the lads was after revenge after he'd had the three man lift performed on him the week before. His retort was to go to the toilet and wipe his sweaty, shitty arse with some toilet roll then tuck it in the collar of one of the lads who had got him. Only the victim didn't know as he'd been at the trough getting a piss at the time and thought he'd just been patted on the back.

He ended up sitting for about an hour with an Andrex ponytail, didn't go down to well with the clientèle and staff like but we thought it was hilarious.

;)

Works one is on the 19th just round the corner from work so should be all right!

Going to a meal for the girlfriends team night out though. Which is in Aberdeen's only 5 star hotel I'm led to believe. So I'd better be on my best behaviour.

Going to a meal for the girlfriends team night out though. Which is in Aberdeen's only 5 star hotel I'm led to believe. So I'd better be on my best behaviour.

Work parties where partners are invited are a load of shite imo, hence why I don't go to any of the girlfriend's.

Work parties where partners are invited are a load of shite imo, hence why I don't go to any of the girlfriend's.

Eamonn to that tbh.

I've had some alright food there. That's about as much as I can say for the place.

Me dad had his 60th there and the buffet was outstanding, wouldn't recommend it as a venue for a shindig though as the noise from downstairs washes over everything upstairs