Staff Christmas Do

Magma

I tell you what though, if you like clubbing, and you're between 28 and 35 you will love Movida on a Saturday night, all the music was 1993 to 2001 stuff, was cracking, I'vebeen to that club before but they've done it out and it's much better, don't know how much it is to get in because we got in for nowt but it's a cracking club.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had mine on Sat night. Was canny, out in Manchester. Got back to the hotel around half five. Really too old to be doing that like :P

One classic from the night though was one of our scottish blokes, got a taxi and asked to be took to the hotel via a bank. Taxi driver stopped off and waited 10mins and wor bloke was still standing at the cash point. Driver went to see what was wrong and wor bloke was standing trying to put a pound coin into the cash machine :panic: He left his phone in the taxi as well though the driver came to one of our offices today to drop it off (and tell us about the cash machine).

Which hotel were you in Dazza?

Didnt know MvB was driving cabs in Mcr btw.

Stayed in the Holiday Inn on Oldham Road? That was a nightmare as well, there's about 3 Oldham Roads in a small area. I ended up in Middleton? Then Oldham before finding the right one which is just off JC21 on the M60. The hotels ok, area was a bit dodgy like. Though, not far in a taxi to the centre. Cant remember the place we went, but it was a bit like the gate with a few pubs etc inside one building?

Stayed in the Holiday Inn on Oldham Road? That was a nightmare as well, there's about 3 Oldham Roads in a small area. I ended up in Middleton? Then Oldham before finding the right one which is just off JC21 on the M60. The hotels ok, area was a bit dodgy like. Though, not far in a taxi to the centre. Cant remember the place we went, but it was a bit like the gate with a few pubs etc inside one building?

The Printworks, man! :P Tiger tiger tastic. Just like the Gate as you say.

Jesus wept-you were only just round the corner from the Northern Quarter an all (which has some quality bars).

Edited by manc-mag

The Printworks, man! :P Tiger tiger tastic. Just like the Gate as you say.

Jesus wept-you were only just round the corner from the Northern Quarter an all (which has some quality bars).

Printworks! thats the place, then we went elsewhere to some club (that I stayed at till half five) dunno what it was called and Ive washed the annoying black stamp they put on my hand :panic: V S ir V E or something?

I tell you what though, if you like clubbing, and you're between 28 and 35 you will love Movida on a Saturday night, all the music was 1993 to 2001 stuff, was cracking, I'vebeen to that club before but they've done it out and it's much better, don't know how much it is to get in because we got in for nowt but it's a cracking club.

Clubbing at that age man? :P

:panic:

:nufc:

My mistake, I thought you were older. :panic:

That's quite a range.

rvx25y.jpg

Just got home from mine. Received bj in a black cab from a colleague on way back to hers.

Was conversant with the fully aware cabby during. Fucking hilarious. :aye:

High Five!

All I got was the wrong last Metro and ended up stuck in Sunderland. :D

Just got home from mine. Received bj in a black cab from a colleague on way back to hers.

Was conversant with the fully aware cabby during. Fucking hilarious. :aye:

Oh look at Mr. Lah-di-dah London over there, receiving a blowjob indeed. What happened to good old-fashioned getting? :D

It's mine (well one of the wards' I worked on in my last job) tonight. Looking forward to it. :aye:

Was ok, apart from the girl I've been getting on really well with for the last few weeks turning out to be a FUCKING MORMON!!!! :D

Oh well, back to nobbing my mate's ex it is then.