Raffa not after Owen

bobbyshinton

I wonder if the press are going to make a big deal out of Liverpool fans booing their team after a home draw left them top of the PL.

Edited by alex

Something that occurred to me this morning. Everton desperately need a striker and isn't Owen a boyhood toffee fan? He'll be available for a credit-crunch beating deal in Jan..... ;) I'm sure the cost of his wages could be offset by the reduced price they'd pay to get him.

I wonder if the press are going to make a big deal out of Liverpool fans booing their team after a home draw left them top of the PL.

Nah that would mean they were fickle ( ;):icon_lol: ) or something. :icon_lol:

Something that occurred to me this morning. Everton desperately need a striker and isn't Owen a boyhood toffee fan? He'll be available for a credit-crunch beating deal in Jan..... ;) I'm sure the cost of his wages could be offset by the reduced price they'd pay to get him.

Aye, I was thinking that when they said Saha and Yakubu are out injured pretty long term, and their young fella is out as well - would make sense for them to be his last club.