Stupid Liverpool fans

Stu_J

They're stupid, that is all.

No I actually have a point in posting this. I work with a scouser, decent fella but typical liverpool nutjob, all I've been hearing for 2 years is how they're destined for the title etc. So I called him on it, said if he was so sure of this season (which is apparently is) he should stick his money where his mouth is. The outcome of our arrangement is that when liverpool fail to win the league this season, i pocket a cool £25, but if they did manage to achieve this feat I have to fork over £50 and also the world would probably collapse in on itself.

Were they the best odds you can get? ;) Surely if he's so confident he should be forking over the £50 if they don't and you forking over £25 if they do?!

They're all cunts. Hounded Houllier out of a job when his ticker was playing up after 6 Cups in 4 years, only 35,000 turn up regular because they're fifth oh diddums, they create on edecent atmosphere (against Chelsea) in 10 years and they're the best supporters in the world. Fucking mugs. Bellamy die.

i asked my lass the other night if, in all honesty, she thought Liverpool could win the league this season...

Hand on heart she said no - thinks Chelsea will get it quite comfortably but that they'll be in a strong position to challenge next season IF they find a decent right-back and that Rafa learns to play his best XI available all the time.

My concern is about the right-back. Both them and Man Utd are falling short in that position and Habib Beye isn't short of admirers... ;)

i asked my lass the other night if, in all honesty, she thought Liverpool could win the league this season...

Hand on heart she said no - thinks Chelsea will get it quite comfortably but that they'll be in a strong position to challenge next season IF they find a decent right-back and that Rafa learns to play his best XI available all the time.

My concern is about the right-back. Both them and Man Utd are falling short in that position and Habib Beye isn't short of admirers... ;)

Is your lass a bin dipper like?

Can't see Liverpool winning the championship, they'll fail to take maximum points from teams like West Ham too many times.

Can't see Michael Shields getting out in time for Christmas either.

Shame that.

Can't see Liverpool winning the championship, they'll fail to take maximum points from teams like West Ham too many times.

Shame that.

I'm still banned from a Liverpool newsagent for not signing a 'Free Michael Shields' petition when he got sent down.

Shame that.

I'm still banned from a Liverpool newsagent for not signing a 'Free Michael Shields' petition when he got sent down.

;):icon_lol: coming from S.Wales that must really have an impact on your life :icon_lol:

Aye... and a proper one too (i.e. comes from the city).

My concern is about the right-back. Both them and Man Utd are falling short in that position and Habib Beye isn't short of admirers... :icon_lol:

Only a proper one if she wears her 'jamas in Asda :icon_lol:

Greatest fans in the world, you'll never walk alone, the Kop, massive flags, every fan brings a scarf blah blah blah....

Boo the team as they go top of the league and chant "you don't know what you're doing!" at the manager that won them the European cup for the first time in 21 years. ;)

My concern is about the right-back. Both them and Man Utd are falling short in that position and Habib Beye isn't short of admirers... :drinks:

Greatest fans in the world, you'll never walk alone, the Kop, massive flags, every fan brings a scarf blah blah blah....

Boo the team as they go top of the league and chant "you don't know what you're doing!" at the manager that won them the European cup for the first time in 21 years. ;)

Aye... :icon_lol:

tbf, she's quite happy with things, and Rafa...

Her dad however is a different story all together - can't wait for 'Bentnuts' to be replaced, bring back King Kenny, etc... :drinks:

My concern is about the right-back. Both them and Man Utd are falling short in that position and Habib Beye isn't short of admirers... :icon_lol:

They are the single worst support in the history of the game. They're not even passionate, and never sing when they're losing....ever. Bellamy deserves his house burning down for what he said imo.

They are the single worst support in the history of the game. They're not even passionate, and never sing when they're losing....ever. Bellamy deserves his house burning down for what he said imo.

Must admit like, when I was at Anfield in March, they said fuck all until they'd taken the lead (over 40 minutes).

Our lot never gave up singing for the whole 90 mins - even the scousers i was sitting near reckoned we're far and away the most passionate fans they ever see.

Must admit like, when I was at Anfield in March, they said fuck all until they'd taken the lead (over 40 minutes).

Our lot never gave up singing for the whole 90 mins - even the scousers i was sitting near reckoned we're far and away the most passionate fans they ever see.

In England there's no one to come even close. Man Utd have a passionate hard core, but again I don't think they compare. Leeds? Fuckin wankers, nothing to write home about. Portsmouth? Do me a favour. Citeh? Seems the club lost a lot more than they bargained for when they left Maine Road. I won't even insult anyones intelligence by mentioning Everton. Sunderland ahahahaha, worst away supoprt that's filled their allocation ever last season.

As much as they're gloryhunting twats, I think Rangers and Celtic fans are very passionate about their club, but the most passionate support I've ever seen in my life by a clear distance are Athletic Bilbao. It was so loud I had a bad head, but I think they musy have had their very own SKY generation in Spain because when I watch them now it's like a morgue at San Memes sadly.

In England there's no one to come even close. Man Utd have a passionate hard core, but again I don't think they compare. Leeds? Fuckin wankers, nothing to write home about. Portsmouth? Do me a favour. Citeh? Seems the club lost a lot more than they bargained for when they left Maine Road. I won't even insult anyones intelligence by mentioning Everton. Sunderland ahahahaha, worst away supoprt that's filled their allocation ever last season.

As much as they're gloryhunting twats, I think Rangers and Celtic fans are very passionate about their club, but the most passionate support I've ever seen in my life by a clear distance are Athletic Bilbao. It was so loud I had a bad head, but I think they musy have had their very own SKY generation in Spain because when I watch them now it's like a morgue at San Memes sadly.

I sort of agree with you there, but there's a distinct difference between loyal support and head in the sand bigotry (read ignorance). All of the Old firm fans I know have no idea about the team and seem to equate the respective clubs with a church of some sort.